Lil vid from our weekend meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil vid from our weekend meet

Just a vid from HampshireJapCars.co.uk monthly meet, was just a lil one in a local pub bout 50+ cars

enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grkWnWJzdBk"]YouTube - HJC (Hampshire Jap Cars) Meet, West Meon Jan 2011[/ame]

and a few pics thsat i took... really didnt get too many as my batt died. Vid is by Daze of Dazecoop.com

Oh man, I want that Angry Birds sticker. Where the hell did you get it!

Also, you got anymore Fatlace etc kicking about I could be really cheeky and ask to buy from you?

Pretty cool video, cant hear sound at work, love the AE86

Comment

on ebay dude multi pack for a tenner for hellaflush illest and fatlace ones

and angry birds ebay as well

Comment

Lol at getting stuck behind a horse box

Cool vid ! Wish we had stuff like this north of the border.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          Lol at getting stuck behind a horse box

Cool vid ! Wish we had stuff like this north of the border.
          yeah cos he was flipping filming i couldnt break the rules and cross the double whites... not that i would anyway lol

if anyone is ever round hampshire give me a shout

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
            on ebay dude multi pack for a tenner for hellaflush illest and fatlace ones

and angry birds ebay as well
            Or you can not be a cheap ass and buy the real deal from the fatlace online store... support the scene, don't contribute to its destruction by purchasing knock off shit.

Comment

I would be more inclined to support the scene if the shipping prices internationally weren't so over the top. I've bought stuff from this site because they actually ship at decent rates. Go to Canibeat and try get something shipped here and they wanted $60 for a hoody and a few stickers, not even on priority shipping either. It is a total joke, that was more than the order came to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                I would be more inclined to support the scene if the shipping prices internationally weren't so over the top. I've bought stuff from this site because they actually ship at decent rates. Go to Canibeat and try get something shipped here and they wanted $60 for a hoody and a few stickers, not even on priority shipping either. It is a total joke, that was more than the order came to.
                This.

Shipping prices are insane !

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                  Or you can not be a cheap ass and buy the real deal from the fatlace online store... support the scene, don't contribute to its destruction by purchasing knock off shit.

orrrrrr you can realise that i am a student who is running this car and cant justify spending $10000000 on stickers and shipping when i can get a mate to knock some identical ones up for 30p each and then just donate a few quid to the forums im on via paypal.. or i could go waste it all on beer

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  as above mate... totally agree...

trying to get some real Jimmy Up ones and Stanceworks ones unless someone from the USA wants to post me some

Comment

I have plenty of Jimmy up , can i beat , stanceworks , fatlace stuff etc etc etc just let me know what your looking for.

Can't see the Vid at work but the cars looking good and you have done nothing but fuel my passion for getting an AE86 hahaha

Comment

did u spot the cheeky blue rollcage in this one

Comment

Originally posted by LewyS14a View Post
                        I have plenty of Jimmy up , can i beat , stanceworks , fatlace stuff etc etc etc just let me know what your looking for.
                        just sent u a pm on sxoc matey bout the stickers

Comment

Ok mate

Comment

Working...
                          X