Stanced 99 continental?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanced 99 continental?....

I'm Thinkin yes, just wondering, since its on factory air ride, I kinda know how to get those lower, Ill take it all the way though. Kinda wanna know if anyone has done or seen this before? Everyone seems to stance out and VIP out the lexus', infiniti's and such... I wanna show Lincoln some love here.

To give you a mental image maybe you'll see what I'm seeing, but this is exactly like it, just this isnt mines, google image:
    _Harrison

1997 M3

Being from Detroit I'm sure you have seen plenty of lincoln's cruisin around with bad factory air on them. Lansing has tons of them. Always look cool laid out. Downfall is solid/ live rear axle. You can only go so low before you need to cut.

Its way easier to bag a lexus, or infinity or whatever is considered VIP, and make it sit proper just because of the nice independent rear, and chapman style front setups. And they are just so cool, right???

Props to you if you do this, as I am Ford all the way. If you have any questions on what route to take with this ride hit me up.

jjenson@airliftcompany.com
    Jesse Jenson
    Air Lift Company
    West Coast Sales Manager
    www.airliftcompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse@AirLift View Post
      Being from Detroit I'm sure you have seen plenty of lincoln's cruisin around with bad factory air on them. Lansing has tons of them. Always look cool laid out. Downfall is solid/ live rear axle. You can only go so low before you need to cut.

Its way easier to bag a lexus, or infinity or whatever is considered VIP, and make it sit proper just because of the nice independent rear, and chapman style front setups. And they are just so cool, right???

Props to you if you do this, as I am Ford all the way. If you have any questions on what route to take with this ride hit me up.

Well. the conti there is FWD. and has IRS. so no need to worry about a live rear axle.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Thats perfect then!!! Thanks for turnin on the lights for me. Is it Macphearson front and rear do you know??? I'm sure the front is for sure as its american made, but the rear is either strut or open coil and shock.

The best thing is your rears will camber in just like the Lexus boys. So hit me up for sure if your doin this build and I will get you everything you need.

Just realized Benz answered that last post. So if your hittin this project up, hit me up Projekt.
        Jesse Jenson
        Air Lift Company
        West Coast Sales Manager
        www.airliftcompany.com

Comment

Working...
        X