I have a facebook stalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a facebook stalker

Some chick just friended me on the book, and she looked/ sounded familiar so I said ok. We dont have any friends in common and she lives in another city (same state) Then she messages me and says: hey, I dont know you...but I added you because I think youre cute...hope thats ok? Anyways im like hell yea thats ok why dont you come over and pet my snake? but Shes not exactly a looker ...

I dunno where this was suppposed to go but...advice? similar stories?/outcome of similar situations?

Originally posted by 6erWebb View Post
    Shes not exactly a looker ...
    You already provided your own information to make an educated decision.

Comment

ITS MEEEEEEEeeee!

Comment

Probably a bot.

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          ITS MEEEEEEEeeee!
          Really random, but how do you know Mel Gaddy. You were in some of Mike's pictures on FB, and I saw he was a mutual friend.

Comment

Originally posted by e30bmw View Post
            Really random, but how do you know Mel Gaddy. You were in some of Mike's pictures on FB, and I saw he was a mutual friend.
            hahahahahahahahahahahaha, He was in my math class when I was like a junior in high school

Comment

i've had several instances like this, they worked out great, made a good friend out of it, all good lays

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                hahahahahahahahahahahaha, He was in my math class when I was like a junior in high school
                Damn, small world. He moved down to Greenville and went to my school for a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by e30bmw View Post
                  Damn, small world. He moved down to Greenville and went to my school for a year or two.
                  yea, A girl I know because of another girl I know from Georgia know the Moosia aka Jeremy, also thought that was kind of odd

Comment

Its probably a guy that made a fake Facebook and posed as a girl to get his sexual pleasures aroused. Watch , your going to get a message that says , " Hey hot stuff lemme see your package " Or its just a girl .

Comment

random girls message me all the time. most of the random ones are ugly. im pretty sure they just mass message ppl hoping some guy will actually respond. dont be that guy.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

It's Chris Hansen.
                        -Jay

Comment

If she's not a looker then I recommend beer, that always makes 'em better looking.
                          Just remember, not a looker is still better than a hooker.
                          |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            dont be that guy.
                            ^

Comment

hahahaha, judging by her pics she didnt used to be that bad, maybe a one beer er, but in the last year she swelled up...i am curious though

Comment

Working...
                              X