Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Alright so i'm a FIEND for this show...
    i have watched/own all first 3 seasons and been watching the 5th season so far...

It's not THAT popular of a show but just curious to see if anyone out there digs on it too. Charlie's a nutcase on there, plus i think it's pretty crazy the 3 guys created/write/produce the show.

Any Dexter fans??

I love this show but unfortunately I missed the last 2 seasons and already missed all of this season so far. Must make time or at least watch it on the internet someday.
    ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
    Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

Ya i missed the last season too, didnt have cable in that apartment

This season is only....2-3 episodes in so it still has a good little run left in it, i'd check it out. HILARIOUS!

Comment

Own seasons 1 and 2, need 3 and 4.

Love this show so much. It's hilarious
        -George
        flickr

Comment

been watching from the beginning. Great show. Even better since I'm a philly boy (even though its filmed mostly in a studio).

Also a big fan of dexter. Didn't get into it till the 3rd season but its nothing a few dvd's couldn't take care of.
          “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Easily one of my favorite shows on tv. Watched the first three and just picked up the 4th.

Comment

its not a hard show to get into mid season since theres not really a progressive storyline throughout the season. Each episode is a different dumb situation that they get themselves into.

by far one of my favorite episodes is "a day in your shoes" or something like that, and the poop episode, when they're trying to figure out who's leaving logs in the bed at night. Fucking hilarious show, i cant believe some of the shit they're allowed to air
              Last edited by Tuck&Poke; 09-30-2009, 10:49 AM.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

I've seen 3 episodes, and every time I watch it I think to myself, "why the fuck did I watch this shit again"

Not a fan.

Comment

Day in your shoes or w.e. is hilarious!!!
                  "Something weird happens when you mix cat food and beer"

Comment

It's so fucking funny. It took me a few episodes to really get into it but now it's one of my fav shows. Some of the best humor imo.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Does your cat make tooooo muuuuuch nooiiiise?

try Kitten Mittens

Comment

This show is sooo fuckkkn funny.

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
                          Day in your shoes or w.e. is hilarious!!!
                          "Something weird happens when you mix cat food and beer"
                          i almost pissed myself laughing when danny devito busts through the door and scarfs down a can of cat food, and the scene where dee goes to the comedy club to do her skit and she starts gagging

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

If I watched TV, this is the show I would watch. Charlie's antics are hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                            X