Entourage Anyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage Anyone???

So is anyone else into Entourage??? One episode left in this season...which is crazy ridiculous.

Comment if you like the show...

Love it! Watched since the very first one, but no more cable I have to wait until DVD now, I havent seen any of season six yet.
    [

Comment

Checkin in I have all 5 seasons on DVD. And yeah sucks only one episode left. But they are doing Season 7.
      -Jay

Comment

I just started watching this season, so I've got a lot of catching up to do. Great show though.

Comment

I've seen a few episodes and couldn't really get into it.

Comment

yea theyll do a season 7 but we wont see anything of it till next july probly.

Comment

Fuckn love Entourage,, watched it from the jump, and have all seasons on DVD... Sad to see season 6 end.. I think that for season 7 they should have it run for an hour and not this bullshit 30min, what ya'll think???

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

yes to hour long running episodes. at the end of every episode i say to myself, "that was the fastest 30 minutes evar."

ive missed the past...2 episodes of season 6 tho
                Ryan | flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Gottalovethexi View Post
                  yes to hour long running episodes. at the end of every episode i say to myself, "that was the fastest 30 minutes evar."
                  This is exactly how I feel about Weeds too. It ends soooo fast.

As far as the missed two episodes, just download them.

Comment

love entourage. just started watching this season and i've been catching up on the older episodes.

Comment

has always been an amazing show. this season is quite good. they go by way to fast unfortunately.

Comment

Love the show, but my new cable setup doesn't have HBO and I've been too lazy to download/stream the new season.

Worth it?

Comment

I've been watching it since day 1. One of the only series that I've ever followed like this! Watch it every week without fail.

Comment

definatley worth geting season 6. i can only imagine what the final episode will hold for us haha

Comment

awsome show, season 5 was the best for me, but season six got interesting the last few episodes, cant wait for season 7

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
                              X