dragon wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragon wagon

in the process of working on my "doom" project i did a little work on my wagon. When i added a modified chipped ecu to the wagon, hooooooooly sh....
    well let just say there is a guy out here with a SRT neon who is not happy right now lol man i have fun with this rig! cant say that the rest of the family feels my joy. ahh yes if any one need parts for e30, 36, 28, and then some dont be afraid hit me up glad to help if i can. peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files

Welcome to the site

Comment

I love e30 tourers so much.
      E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

ooh. Another german member whos into e30. I may hit you up one day.

LOVE tourings, saw my first in seattle the other day

Flickr

Comment

i had an e30 sedan several years ago and loved it, recently i saw an e30 touring drifting on the street and i loved it so much so i decided that i want one bad urs just adds a passion to that will, e30 tourings are awesome

Comment

Awesome car. I wish I had the money and time for E30 Touring Project Car.

Comment

Do want. Nice car and welcome to the site.

Comment

well thanks to all ,much love ! well stick around more pics to come and my "project doom " is coming along well. for all my up north people she ll be in the states soon enough and to the rest of my new fam lay thanks for love hit me up anytime let me know how your guys project is going or if you need any help let me know i usually have the 411 alot of the time lol... no really i know my shit ! PEACE fam lay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice! Welcome to SW.

Comment

cruisin down the the steet in my 88

so as i was speeding down the banh i had blew by this transporter and had to slam on me breaks lol. i wanted to share what i saw with the fam lay!
                    Attached Files

Comment

"doom"

so i finally got my motor and im getting ready to break it down but i thought i give my fam bams a glimps of what doom will be working with. german spec
                      M30 3.5 "BIG SIX". more to come PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pb and j here is some eye candy for at my buddies shop at AVG of germany
                      Attached Files

Comment

looks good...dont see too many e30 tourings
                        -Jorge-

Comment

Did your car ever have Borbet Type A's on it? If so I think I saw a pic of it and have been in love with Tourings ever since. If not, dope wagon, wish there weren't so hard to come by in the states.

Comment

yea mine did have borbets. good looking homie, alot have changed sinces then but it will be in the states soon. you just got to keep looking youll be surprised at what you fine you know one.

Comment

Haha, sweet. I always wondered who owned that car. It's so hot. I can't wait to see it with the Big 6 in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X