Guess what, another fitment question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what, another fitment question

So a set of wheels popped up from a C4 Vette. Supposedly 5x4.75 (120.7mm) bolt pattern, should fit the bmw. I know my car is 5x120, Those of you that have ran corvette wheels, did you have to get adapters to go from 5x4.75 to 5x4.72? 17x9.5 BBS RS's with a 53mm offset. I figured I need at least a 15mm spacer to fit them in order to clear the suspension. Being at et38 I figure I could fit a 245/40/17 front and rear and the stretch wouldn't be too bad. I might even be able to stretch my 235/45/17's on them in the meantime but that's a big stretch, seeing as these rims have 275's on them right now. Thoughts?

oh here's pics

I'm also looking at a set of ASA AR1's - 17x9 w/ a 45mm offset. Same price as these BBS's. But I'm pretty sure I'll need at least a 10mm spacer with those too
    Last edited by Thatguy_JZ; 09-25-2009, 10:06 PM.

wouldnt wobble bolts be easier? maybe not with spacers i guess..

Flickr

Comment

235's would def. not be a big stretch. I don't know about the bolt pattern though.
      ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
      Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

yea wobble bolts. how much are they?
        -Matt

Comment

You will want bigger than a 15mm spacer.

Do not buy ASA's.

We run 215's on 9.5's around here.

Comment

did you want it meaty tires or stretched tires?

Comment

Meaty, 235/245's at least. I wouldn't want a crazy stretch. I dunno about the whole wobble bolt thing. I might just get sways.

Comment

Working...
              X