No announcement yet.

Sexy Question That Must Be Asked . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Question That Must Be Asked . . .

This question was brought to my attention today by someone who's name shall not be revealed . Anyway, here it is: Where is the craziest place you've done the dirty, made whoopie, tapped that?

Your inputs are appreciated and details are necessary

Grocery store parkin lot, changing room in the mall, her moms kitchen with her mom just a door away.

Comment

Back seat of the car in the faculty parking lot.
      -Brandon
      E46 No More..
      Her Concise History:
      http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

18th hole of a golf course.

Tequila was involved.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

just for the sake of doing it:
          mall change room, school washroom after hours, public park snow fort-ish (dug a big hole)

but Science 10, back of class, under the table, with the gf at the time when it was all new and exciting

Comment

1230 am on a public beach at the Atlantis Resort in Nassau, Bahamas on a hotel pool lounge chair next to the bar that I would get completely destroyed drunk at a mere 9 hours later.

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              18th hole of a golf course.

Tequila was involved.
              The main question here is did you um ... put it in her hole or the 18th hole?

Comment

roadhead in her mom's convertible on the interstate with the top down.

in her convertible, with the top down, hidden behind a semi-trailer at a construction site, after we got done, the trailer was gone, and there was 3 or 4 guys sitting on the bed of a truck watching.

in my room at "the party house." wouldn't have been that risque per say if I didn't have double glass french doors at the end of a 10 foot wide hallway, at our halloween party, when I thought that no one was watching, but happened to look over my now wife's shoulder and see a crowd of who knows how many people watching.

All of these are true stories, and I know at least 3 members on the board here can vouch for the last story, fuckers. Especially the fucker who had a flashlight, you know who you are.
                I like to modify things.
                flickr
                Inyo Photo
                -Chad

Comment

lol
                  in a del taco bathroom in boulder colorado, during a bus stop on our way to some church camp.

and we messed around on the bus too. while everyone was asleep.
                  -Matt

Comment

Originally posted by slocar View Post
                    The main question here is did you um ... put it in her hole or the 18th hole?
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Grocery store parkin lot, changing room in the mall, her moms kitchen with her mom just a door away.
                      hmmm. closest i have to that is downstairs while SO's mom was upstairs . .we got caught

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                        That's what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ray ban View Post
                          hmmm. closest i have to that is downstairs while SO's mom was upstairs . .we got caught
                          I had her bent over the stove when her mom walked out.

She pulled her skirt down, I pulled my pants up and she pretended she was trying to grab a bowl above the stove haha

Comment

^^yea i always have to take my clothes off to get to things above the stove too we didnt really get caught but his mom walked down the stairs, he put his shirt on backwards AND inside out. lol

Comment

upstairs loft when her whole family was down stairs, her sister bathroom while family was coming in through front door. ahaha she pulled her pants up and ran out and i stayed in there played it off as "stomach problems". lol her moms van.. parents bathroom, sisters room, my family room right before my dad got home. empty parking lot next to a hotel, opened the door of my car,bent her over face down in my car i got out butt nekid in teh socks and did work hahaha

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Working...
                              X