Need some guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some guidance

I'm new to all this and I need help, what would be the best suspension setup on a 2003 Honda Accord sedan, any help is welcomed thanks!

How much money are you working with, how much time and money would you like to put in to the Accord?
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
      How much money are you working with, how much time and money would you like to put in to the Accord?
      I'm going to have the car for at least 5 years, I'm willing to put money into it and I've got time. What do you think is best?

Comment

I would suggest Universal Air AeroSport airbags on fully-threaded coilovers. I don't think the brand of coilover is much of a big deal in an application like this, as long as they're not completely horrible.

Comment

All of your questions are relative to what you are looking for, and have a lot of variables. The "best" wheel, or coilover, is subjective, to the person replying's opinion.

Do you just want to go way low? Or are you looking for something with a lot of adjustment to dial in an alignment for the track? Etc?
          Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

If you're after a set of coilovers, I would look into BC as they are great value for money and Im 8-% sure they have a set for your application.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
              All of your questions are relative to what you are looking for, and have a lot of variables. The "best" wheel, or coilover, is subjective, to the person replying's opinion.

Do you just want to go way low? Or are you looking for something with a lot of adjustment to dial in an alignment for the track? Etc?
              I know that's why I'm asking around to get opinions from everyone and form my decision off that. And I'm just trying to go as low as possible for a daily driver, it's not a fast car so I'm not going to take it to the track

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                If you're after a set of coilovers, I would look into BC as they are great value for money and Im 8-% sure they have a set for your application.
                8 % sure? I would look for some one with at least 20-25% sureness.

Comment

Working...
                X