Need opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need opinions

I should be picking up a Mk4 GTI VR6 any day now just waiting on somethings, but I was looking to get it dropped asap and I wanted to know if anyone has used the JOM Coilovers from Black Forest Industries..... I just wanted to know if anyone has used them and can tell me what they think about them. Thanks guys

Originally posted by Demmett_ View Post
    I should be picking up a Mk4 GTI VR6 any day now just waiting on somethings, but I was looking to get it dropped asap and I wanted to know if anyone has used the JOM Coilovers from Black Forest Industries..... I just wanted to know if anyone has used them and can tell me what they think about them. Thanks guys
    You get what you pay for. Just remember that.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

well I understand that, I mean for someone who is on a budget are they good enough I don't have the money to dish out 1500 for coilovers, because I am still undecided whether or not I wanna bag it

Comment

well I understand that, I mean for someone who is on a budget are they good enough I don't have the money to dish out 1500 for coilovers, because I am still undecided whether or not I wanna bag it
        Wait until you have made a firm decision. You're potentially just wasting money by spending it on something "for the time being."
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

Yeah I mean there are other things to be done first....nice GLI btw

Comment

Yeah I mean there are other things to be done first....nice GLI btw
            Thanks, it is gone now. I do miss the VR exhaust note, though.

Comment

damn what you driving now?

Comment

damn what you driving now?
                I have an Integra that replaced the Jetta and a GS300.

Comment

Stock is better than crappy.

Source: I went from stock to crappy.

Comment

Thing is, if you aren't driving your car hard what does it matter what coils they are. They go low and they last when your just farting around daily...I don't see what the problem is if it suits your needs. Sure if someone was trying to track the shit out of them, they kept braking and and the owner keeps wondering why, or if some idiot is racing around the streets like a fag and hurts someone because they failed. Then they would then deserve a punch in the face.

Comment

how much u wanna spend?

don't have to spend 1500

there are descent coilovers for 800-900 too
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                      X