X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber lamps appreciation thread!

post some pics of cars with amber lamps

Europeans love amber lights!

Kollegen aus Deutschland, bitte eure Bilder posten! Ihr wohnt im Hauptland des Amber-Blinkers (und auch Ketchup irgendwie auf fast alles - inklusive Spaghetti , aber das ist was anders...)
    My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
      Europeans love amber lights!

Kollegen aus Deutschland, bitte eure Bilder posten! Ihr wohnt im Hauptland des Amber-Blinkers (und auch Ketchup irgendwie auf fast alles - inklusive Spaghetti , aber das ist was anders...)
      had to google translate that.
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

hehe:P im not german tho:P but amber lamps are hot as hell (if they are done right) xD

not sure where the spaghetti fits inn xD

Comment

Originally posted by Joakim H View Post
          hehe:P im not german tho:P but amber lamps are hot as hell (if they are done right) xD

not sure where the spaghetti fits inn xD
          Just wierd shit that despite me living years there, speaking the language and having several German friends, I just don't get it. Plus, they tend to assume we'll love amber (because we have them here) and as Americans we should consume more ketchup - but I go through a bottle about every two years and I have German friends consuming a bottle a week. At one point I was thinking of setting up an amberexchange.com website to let people from Germany and the US trade turnsignals, but despite the good idea and extreme high demand on both sides, I doubted it was worth the effort.

Back on topic. Where's the pics?
          My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

This car doesn't have these headlights anymore, sorry for the stock height, should be bagged within the next couple weeks.

It's Aledelic42's car, if anyone was wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
              Just wierd shit that despite me living years there, speaking the language and having several German friends, I just don't get it. Plus, they tend to assume we'll love amber (because we have them here) and as Americans we should consume more ketchup - but I go through a bottle about every two years and I have German friends consuming a bottle a week. At one point I was thinking of setting up an amberexchange.com website to let people from Germany and the US trade turnsignals, but despite the good idea and extreme high demand on both sides, I doubted it was worth the effort.

Back on topic. Where's the pics?
              hmm didn't know amber lights were hard to come by in germany, i live in norway and the trend hear is to swap the amber lights out whit white turn signals:P (at least on bimmers) but im a fan of the amber lights:P

and a pic of a fellow norwegian rocking the amber turn signals
              Last edited by Joakim H; 12-11-2010, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Comment

but in norway you can bye a kit that makes your turn signals light when you turn on your park light,

i dont know if you in the states have park lights so here is a audi whit em on

Comment

Usually parking lights here are amber, we call your parking lights "city lights".

Comment

Can't believe I was the one that had to do that...

Comment

Originally posted by cardoza View Post

Can't believe I was the one that had to do that...
                        hehe knew someone was gonna do that xD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3yhfW8Kpp4)

sounds like amber lamps

Comment

Comment

e36's look so wrong with clears, some cars simply need ambers

i think clear can sometimes cheapen the look of certain cars too

Comment

my mates g60 rado
                              Low and slow Passat B5 Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X