Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spacers and Adapters....100% custom

End
    Last edited by notloEnuf; 09-27-2009, 02:32 PM.

these are fantastic prices!

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Thats what i was aiming for.....get on the GB before it ends to save some coin.
      For the 4 lugs guys....theres so many nice 5 lugs wheels out there..now you dont have to fuss with a 5 lug swap.!!! This includes 4x100-5x120

If all goes well then GB's will be often.

-Rob

Comment

interested in 2x 5mm spacers + lug nuts. i head 5mm is a gray area as far as needing hubcentric ring... thoughts?
        2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
        2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
        1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

I will be taking advantage of this once i figure out how big i need to go

Comment

Originally posted by frink84 View Post
            interested in 2x 5mm spacers + lug nuts. i head 5mm is a gray area as far as needing hubcentric ring... thoughts?
            you can safely runn 5mm non hubcentric but as a preference i would not. It you have to be 5mm + for me to have made hubcentric.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Sean post a pic of the ride so i can give my opinion on the size you should run...not saying that my opinion matters....

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              x2, i need bigger front adapters, but i just need two, would that be possible? Its a non overlapping bolt pattern, somewhere around 30 or 35mm

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Which adapter would best fit a 5 lug vw wheel going on a 5 lug BMW?

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post
                  It you have to be 5mm + for me to have made hubcentric.
                  wat? I assume you meant to say "i have to be 5mm or more to make em hubcentric"
                  2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                  2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                  1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                    x2, i need bigger front adapters, but i just need two, would that be possible? Its a non overlapping bolt pattern, somewhere around 30 or 35mm
                    pairs can be ordered as well yes this is not an issue.

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
                    Which adapter would best fit a 5 lug vw wheel going on a 5 lug BMW?
                    The ones you would be needing would look like the first pic...studded. 5x100-5x120 is non overlapping

Originally posted by frink84 View Post
                    wat? I assume you meant to say "i have to be 5mm or more to make em hubcentric"
                    meant to say they would have to be 12.5mm and above to have hub centric lips.
                    Last edited by notloEnuf; 09-27-2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

does "end" mean you dont have any left?
                      E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                      E36 M3 Mugello rot
                      GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                      https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

if there is still interest pms only please...sorry for the confusion

Comment

Working...
                        X