To Infiniti And Beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Infiniti And Beyond

The M45's currently in the paint room, being tended to by the best Romanian painter on the planet, the one and only Luci. Things are coming along swimmingly!

And by the by, the first 4 pics were shot through the window of the paint room, hence the blurry lines in certain parts. Paint fumes are not my preferred method of getting tipsy.

Get excited! We sure are!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

This guy right here is PUMPED! so can't wait!

Comment

Get ready for some serious pushing for a feature when it's all said and done

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Stoked man, I really wanted an M before I bought my G sedan but couldn't find a clean one for the life of me.

Is it black or a dark charcoal?

Comment

It's a very nice mix between those two colors. In certain light, the panels look black, and in others, they have more of an anthracite hue. It's not chameleon paint (this isn't a Fast & Furious movie, after all), but it's just got a very subtle gradient to it. In one picture I took, the door panel came out looking black, and all the photoshop and RAW tweaking in the world wouldn't change it, so it's definitely dependent on the angle you're looking at it. Pretty neat, I must say.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            This guy right here is PUMPED! so can't wait!
            ditto

Comment

Yea the paint looks fantastic. If I were to ever repaint, I would definitely do a similar dark gradient style.

Comment

update?

Comment

Working...
                X