X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARIZONA MEET what what

copied from AZdriven.com
    3rd AZDriven Meet & Cruise to F1

KSportUSA is having an event at 11am on this day; we will use KSport as our meeting place at 4:00-4:30pm if you are not attending KSports event. We are hoping for about 50+ cars. We will do our normal give-a-ways and have a great time racing. We will determine the route day of. The drive to F1 is roughly 15.6 miles. The last two events had many people and many cars. F1 is glad to have us back.

We are proud to announce our 3rd AZDRIVEN.COM meet & greet, this will be our first cruise. We have joined forces with F1 Race Factory to provide a great environment for members and families. We will be Meeting December 18th, 2010 at 4:00-4:30pm at KSportUSA in Gilbert. We will have a section blocked for the members at F1, I need to know who is attending so I can plan accordingly. We invite all drivers, no matter where you are from you are welcome with AZDRIVEN.

All attendee’s are expected to act responsible. Just because your car is not ready or currently running doesn’t mean we don’t want you here. This will be an awesome cruise. We are continuing to build a relationship with F1, so please do not do anything to cause an issue. We do not discriminate, everyone is welcome!

F1 will provide:

• 2 for $25 race coupons for all AZDriven.com members & attendees – I will distribute to attendees, so please see myself or Canaan for these. We will have more people holding these to make it easy. We will find a way to identify ourselves.

• (10) F1 Free Race passes – These will be randomly raffled, every person receives (1) raffle ticket free. Each additional is $1 each

If you have any questions or require any information please email, Alex@azdriven.com or Canaan@azdriven.com or info@azdriven.com . Please inform us of any clubs or crews so we have an idea of the car count. I do not know if we will have vendor spot capability so bring cash with you anyway just in case.

come on arizona lets hang out ya know?
    *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
    blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser
Working...
X