window tint...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window tint...

how do you guys deal with window tint.. i just got pulled over twice for my tint i have limo all behind me and 20 something on passenger and driver windows... never had a problem untill i got my first 75$ ticket!
    KINGSTONPHOTO.NET
    2005 Kia Spectra5 Build

get a perscription from for DR/Optomitrist saying its for your skin or eye protection
    roll windows down around known heavy cop areas
    pay the fine and move on, sucks to roll hard
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

as soon as i see a police car all windows go down.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

well i roll the windows down but its going to be winter and it gets damn cold!
        im trying to get a dr note for it but not sure where to go yet that will just write me one
        KINGSTONPHOTO.NET
        2005 Kia Spectra5 Build

Comment

i thought about getting a DR note cause im super pale (75% irish) and i have limo all around but cops in my area didnt care that much so its not a huge issue
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

I got 5% all around and during the day i'll try to avoid getting beside them or have my windows cracked half way so i can be seen but i haven't got pulled over for tint ever, beside this one time i was speeding and he was an ass and check my tint lol.

Comment

just roll down the windows when the cops pull you over an yell, ARGGGHH, MY EYES, MY EYES, IT BURNS!!!!!!
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

I've got dark tint, but have never been hassled for it. don't roll down my windows in the winter but in the summer i usually drive with the windows down in the summer anyways

Comment

Around here it is a $100 fine and the cops may send you for a police ordered motor vehicle inspection $110 (hope to hell that your car passes) and then you have to pay for someone to take it off $50. Then, go pay someone to put your tint back on to start the whole process over.
                  I am a Vehicle inspector (don't **** me) and we see so many cars get nailed for tint, then they can't pass inspection. So I say, if your car is suspect (ie. rusty e28) keep off the tint and don't draw unwanted attention to your car in B.C. 'cuase the mounties will get you.
                  Don't even get me started on the speed inforcement laws....30km over and they can impound your vehicle.....My bike goes 125km/hr in first gear, aaarrrgggghhhh!!!!

Gordo.

Comment

I as well have 5% backs 15% fronts, haven't gotten anything on my ls yet but last car had 5% alll around,i just appeald the ticket and said my fronts were down when I got pulled over so he never see my fronts. usually works lol

Comment

like i alway say..and what i do anywayz get them as dark as u want...because eventually if the cop wants to give u a ticket he will...all 3 of my cars had tints on them first car had 35% which i got a ticket for then i stripped them and went darker, to 15% then my srt4 i had 15% all around and 35% on the front windshield got ticketed a bunch of times, which i dont care i just pay it off LOL ,then on my car i have right now i had 5% all around and 35% on the front windshield and then i peeled them off cuz i was gonna trade it in for another car but never did.... but over the summer im gonna tint my front windshield 20% and 5% all around

Comment

damn that sucks

i have 5% all around on my teg and benz and i have no probs in either texas nor miami !

knock on wood *

Comment

watch u get pulled over LOL

Comment

I'm home in Texas and my car is in Miami now ..lol

It's not illegal to have it in the back in either states and if I get pulled over I always roll the fronts down.

Comment

yea out here in new york even if ur windows are down they tell u to roll them up... i actually got into an argument with a cop for that because he couldnt get me for anything and he didnt even pull me over for my tints and hes like roll them up im like they dont work and also..even if they did why would i roll them up cuz u obvious didnt pull me over... or even knock on my window to roll them down.. and it went from 1 cop to 3 cops in my face and they told me to sit on the curb ... and they jumped in my car and rolled them up and bam i got the ticket... so now i just do whateva and and just pay the ticket off LOL
                              Last edited by joeyjetta46; 12-28-2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X