Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help for Lowering my Stock E46 Sedan

Dear viewers and pros out there,

I recently got my E46 sedan and thinking about how and when to stance it. It's currently with it's stock height and most of the time while I'm driving, I feel like driving my daddy's car (as to what the call old school).

I would really appreacite it if someone from the pro area in stance works community can help me out in terms of advice how to turn my ride into a stanned E46 will be very much helpful.

Also, I recently got the 18" racing Brayton wheels with 45 Dunlop tires. It looks better now but still missing something, guess it's the attitude. So I really desperately needed to low this down ASAP and your suggestion is really important to me.

Shall I just go for spring replacements or entire coil over. And if so, which brand shall I consider base on long history of experiance. And rougly how much will it cost me?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Ingrid

ECStuning.com has a great selection of sping/shock kits as well as coilovers for our cars..

I currently just haveand H&R Cup Kit with race springs, which lowers the front enough to tuck the tire, but leaves the car in a raked stance..
    This spring I'm hoping to go for a full coilover set up, which would allow me to tuck front and rear.
    E46 - on the back burner

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
      Dear viewers and pros out there,

I recently got my E46 sedan and thinking about how and when to stance it. It's currently with it's stock height and most of the time while I'm driving, I feel like driving my daddy's car (as to what the call old school).

I would really appreacite it if someone from the pro area in stance works community can help me out in terms of advice how to turn my ride into a stanned E46 will be very much helpful.

Also, I recently got the 18" racing Brayton wheels with 45 Dunlop tires. It looks better now but still missing something, guess it's the attitude. So I really desperately needed to low this down ASAP and your suggestion is really important to me.

Shall I just go for spring replacements or entire coil over. And if so, which brand shall I consider base on long history of experiance. And rougly how much will it cost me?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Ingrid
      HI

love the e46, have always loved the design.

her is my old e46 slammed to the ground with D2 coilovers. aerokit styling and some other mods. will recommend the D2 coil.

Last edited by ellingz1; 11-30-2010, 01:22 PM.

Comment

thanks for all the response I got. do you still own the E46? was it bouncy with D2? or feels like same as stock kits? I really admired your drop height though.....

but which brand should I go for other than your recommendation? they might not have them here and I want to minimize the hassel of online purchasing and also there are too many out at the market.

one of the local shop here suggested Supersport brand as they say that this rides like stock suspension and is market majority.

anyone heard about this or any recommendations will be great? thank you

Ingrid

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          thanks for all the response I got. do you still own the E46? was it bouncy with D2? or feels like same as stock kits? I really admired your drop height though.....

but which brand should I go for other than your recommendation? they might not have them here and I want to minimize the hassel of online purchasing and also there are too many out at the market.

one of the local shop here suggested Supersport brand as they say that this rides like stock suspension and is market majority.

anyone heard about this or any recommendations will be great? thank you

Ingrid
          No i donīt have the bimmer, sold it. with the D2, it was stiff as hell, and felt like a racecar. the reason i bougt the D2 was because the lowering adjustment, from 40mm to 120mm thats sick!
          but I have a buddy that have the supersport coilkit, it lowers Okei, and give a smooth ride!
          whery nice to drive on.

Comment

I think I got myself a comparison so far. I might try supoersport for the mean time ... thanks

Comment

Search for Charlie S.
              Drive:. Dope Shiz.

Comment

Working...
              X