Sentra Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentra Coilovers

What would you guys say would be the best coilovers for the b16 platform of the sentra to go really low ?

I saw there are megan coilovers and BR racing coilovers but nothing more but these european coilovers called XYZ coilovers

Comment

There's also K Sport. I just sold my 07 Spec V and had the Megan Racing coilovers. They went pretty low but I never dropped them all the way down.

Here's a terrible pic, but you can tell there's very little wheel gap:

Just as a shameless plug, I have the coilovers for sale now.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

^ Did you take out the bump stops? If they were out you could have gone lower. If they're out in that shot, then I think it would be safe to say that Megan's to go that low.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
          ^ Did you take out the bump stops? If they were out you could have gone lower. If they're out in that shot, then I think it would be safe to say that Megan's to go that low.
          I actually never lowered them all the way down, or even considered removing them.

Here's a bigger version of that shot above:

fuck everybody.
          You're stupid.

Comment

Wow if you got that low than man im getting those lol im looking at the D2's also but i might just go with Megans... now is there only one kind of megan coilovers or is it just one type ?

Comment

and another thing if i remove the bump stops wont the car bounce ALOT ?

Comment

Do these coilovers even come with bump stops? Neither of my adjustable lower bracket coilovers had bump stops, since they're designed to maintain more travel than you need (or so I assume).

But no, removing bumpstops makes no difference in bounciness, though you will be damaging your dampers when you bottom out. IF you bottom out- but with fully-threaded coilovers like K-Sport/XYZ/D2 and Megan, bottoming out is not an issue.

Comment

Honestly I'm not even sure how low they go. I never tried to lower them all the way because I didn't have the time to and because I used to drive over really shitty speed bumps in my apartment complex. I would scrape so I had to take it slow.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by medievalb16 View Post
                    Wow if you got that low than man im getting those lol im looking at the D2's also but i might just go with Megans... now is there only one kind of megan coilovers or is it just one type ?
                    Not sure if that pic will work but that's maxed out d2 in the back and the front can go 1/2" lower
                    Specializing in Honda and Acura aftermarket and OEM automotive performance parts. JHPUSA is committed to providing the best value and shopping experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Glassey15 View Post
                      Not sure if that pic will work but that's maxed out d2 in the back and the front can go 1/2" lower
                      https://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/view...23&idcategory=
                      Looks as if your 5 years too late my friend. I feel like he probably made a decision lol

Comment

Working...
                      X