Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with my tire feetmentz !

o haii.
    first of all, congrats on getting this site up ! looks very promising.

-so my new wheels will be 9.5" / 10" 19 inches.
    -tires will be falken 452's

-im looking for some mildly aggressive stretch.
    -these are some set-ups im thinking of. tell me if they will work, not work, look stupid,too mild, too extreme, etc.
    -i also want the rear to be a bit more stretched than the front.

10 - 235/35/19 or 40 sidewall.
    9.5 - 225/35/19

10 - 225/35/19 or 40 sidewall.
    9.5 - 215/35/19

10 - 225/40/19
    9.5 - 225/35/19

-or if you can make another combination that you think will fit better for what im looking for, post away !

-good lookin' out !

The car that these plan to go on would be a great peace of info as well as the offsets on the wheels. Also might want to include your suspension setup. These are all factors in how much stretch you should want to run as well.

Since i dont know the car they are going on yet I PERSONALLY would not run 35 series tire. IMO do a 215/40 on the 10 and a 205/40 on the 9.5. But like i said theres a few bits of info missing to give you an acurate reply.

Comment

If you want slightly more stretch in the rear, run 225/35 all around. That's what I run on my 9.5s and it's very classy, reserved stretched, but still definitely "stretched" by anyone's standards. Then your rears will be just a bit more than that.

Comment

Listen to Mike, he's a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Listen to Mike, he's a pro.
          ^ for truth

Comment

225/35/19 on a 9.5

235/35/19 on a 10

or

a 205/40/19 on the 9.5

Last edited by notloEnuf; 06-06-2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

notloEnuf and Mike - thank you for your suggestions. I appreciate it.

I think I'm going to go with what Mike said which is 225/35 all around just so I can rotate them when necessary.

Don't wanna say too much lol. Think about it as a teaser. Shit will be ordered tonight though. Best believe I will pic whore when its all said and done

once again - good lookin' out !!

Comment

Working...
              X