Favorite paint remover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite paint remover?

What have you guys found to be the best paint remover?

Aircraft remover. Works amazingly well. It's better when you get it in the brush on form because it's a jelly substance.

Wear gloves though, that shit burns.

Comment

Yea i've been using an aircraft remover alternative, because i couldnt find the real shit. Its slow as fuck though and requires a few applications.

It does in fact burn the skin quite quickly though.

Comment

I use zip strip paint remover. It took the clear coat off my style 5s easy but my bbs mahle took forever to strip because they are so old.

The first time i used it i was wearing disposable gloves that got burnt through in a few minutes haha.

Comment

My dad has this stuff made to remove paint on aluminum, I dont know what it is but its nasty stuff. Ill talk to him in the next day or so and figure out what it is.

Comment

On wheels I like the media blaster we have at work
            |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

tal-stripper has been the best for me, like any aircraft stripper its designed so that it doesn't harm metals, specifically aluminum. And it comes in an aerosol can so its easy to apply. And yes it will eat through your latex gloves.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                tal-stripper has been the best for me, like any aircraft stripper its designed so that it doesn't harm metals, specifically aluminum. And it comes in an aerosol can so its easy to apply. And yes it will eat through your latex gloves.
                That may be what we use except we get it in a gallon can. We got some on a wooden saw horse and it ate a little hole in the wood, its srs.

Comment

Originally posted by mpower5266 View Post
                  We got some on a wooden saw horse and it ate a little hole in the wood, its srs.

Comment

Originally posted by mpower5266 View Post
                    That may be what we use except we get it in a gallon can. We got some on a wooden saw horse and it ate a little hole in the wood, its srs.

no way?!

i use the spray on aircraft stripper. has worked really well for me. just let it sit for about 5-10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                    X