Custom Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Wheels

Anyone know who to turn to for some custom offset Work wheels or such? I might go with some CCWs but as great looking as they are.. there are a lot of them out there.

I'm assuming you're in the US.

Latest News Connect with work wheels USA

Comment

you have to order through Work directly to get custom wheels made
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        you have to order through Work directly to get custom wheels made
        Pff no. Work doesn't sell direct. Any Work dealer can order custom sizes for you.

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
          Pff no. Work doesn't sell direct. Any Work dealer can order custom sizes for you.
          Work do sell wheels directly in Japan, you just have to know how to get some
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
            For additional costs on top of what they already charge. PFFFFFFFFFFTTT

Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Lame, thanks guys. Guess I just have to find some local Work vendors. I think the closest one is like Everette, Ma like 75 miles away.

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                Work do sell wheels directly in Japan, you just have to know how to get some
                Show of hands.. anybody here in Japan? Anybody? Hm? No? Ok.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                For additional costs on top of what they already charge. PFFFFFFFFFFTTT
                Custom offset/disk combination is not a charge option on multipiece wheels, as long as you're within the production range.

Comment

talk to Mark at Ravspec. they are the east coast distributors for Work wheels. Awesome guy, he'll be able to take care of you
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                  X