Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C6 Corvette Exhaust Complete! (with YouTube fireballs!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C6 Corvette Exhaust Complete! (with YouTube fireballs!)

We’ve kept you up to date on the progress of the C6 Corvette’s exhaust, and now we’re proud to say that it is complete. And thanks to Tom, it shoots fireballs.

As mentioned previously, the customer requested we retain the OEM midsection, so we fabricated the stainless steel exhaust from the header flanges to the midsection (deleting the cats), and from the beginning of the rear section all the way through the exhaust tips. In order to get our custom setup to hang at the height we preferred, Tom fabricated some brackets and hangers, and the end result pretty much speaks for itself.

And here's the link to fireball-happy, YouTube goodness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuAdY1aSueA
    Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 11-15-2010, 01:45 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Link no worky.

Thankfully I know your youtube page. God damn thats amazing, that last back fire. Sex.
    Last edited by Kielan; 11-15-2010, 01:31 PM.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

one too many http: in that link ^^

but nice looking exhaust, sounds sick and flames are always nice

Comment

Awesome work guys.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Thanks guys. Link works now -- I shouldn't operate copy-paste in the midst of a nasty hangover.

As hard as I tried, I couldn't edit out Craig shouting "I have a boner" in the middle of the video.

My favorite part, aside from the fireballs, is when I tell OJ that he managed to get all 4 tailpipes to fireball at once, and he just emits the tiniest of smug smirks. That was one hell of a Friday night, a good end to a good week.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

My god that sounds amazing. Well done!
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Even before hearing the sound onlookers will be able to make out how good the exhaust sounds. The black beast looks awesome.
              Last edited by alelogman; 12-06-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X