O.Z. Opera 2's 18x8.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.Z. Opera 2's 18x8.5

Long story short, bought these wheels to refinish and fix with the offset being et35, et15 after adapters but in turn the offset is actually et20, et0 after adapters on my make.

These have just been collecting dust in my garage, someone buy them. NEW PRICE.

The wheels are 18x8.5 O.Z. Opera 2's. (2 piece) 5x120 et 20
    Comes with 3 tires 225/40/18 Falken 912s. They're already mounted on 3 of the wheels.

Almost impossible without a lot of fender work to pull off this set on any mkiv vw...just a heads up. Pictures to prove.

2 of the "faces" are polished by me the "slots" still have stripped powdercoat in them, 2 are still powdercoated "silver." you're going to want to finish them or get someone to do it.

Would fit perfect on a BMW or anyone else who wants to poke.

I will ship..

I'll do $500 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.

Will also trade for mkv airlift xls.

Texts are a better way to get in touch...214 709 3851

Last edited by BTBagged; 09-14-2012, 04:41 PM.

bumpsies.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I know these are a well known wheel, but come on . . . don't you think we need at least one full pic of them? you've got 2 semi/ angled shots that do little to motivate a potential buyer.

your pricing seems really well & the wheelset desireable, but the products barely visible; maybe you can correct this with a profile shot on the vehicle or close up of the full face, etc.

just tryin' to help & free bumpsie . . .

Comment

sorry bout that, those were the only 2 pictures i had at the moment and I completely forgot I posted them up on here.

bumpsies with new pictures.

Comment

ttt

Comment

bumpbumpbump. someone wants these i know it.

Comment

whats the center bore on these?
                [

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
                  whats the center bore on these?
                  Not 100% sure on that one, i'll get it tomorrow. But it's nothing a ring can't fix.

Comment

I'm looking for some rollers for my e39, so that's why I'm concerned. Can't fix it with a ring if my cb is bigger than the wheels..
                    [

Comment

I'm looking for some rollers for my e39, so that's why I'm concerned. Can't fix it with a ring if my cb is bigger than the wheels..
                      If i'm right you need some kind of angle measurer or something for that? I don't know exactly how to measure the center bore but i can tell you it's exactly 3inches across.

Comment

10mm non-wheel centric spacers would do the trick, you'd need them on an e39 anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by wagonist View Post
                          10mm non-wheel centric spacers would do the trick, you'd need them on an e39 anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by wagonist View Post
                            I was going to do 20mm hub centric spacers. School me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't taking away the hub fitment be bad, like why do larger cb wheels wobble without the rings to give them a tight fit?
                            [

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Working...
                              X