Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: Forged 2 piece BBS RS-GT 20"x 8.5/9.5 Wheels. Staggard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Forged 2 piece BBS RS-GT 20"x 8.5/9.5 Wheels. Staggard.

Posting this for my brother. If interested, contact Ryan [at] brothersinarmsdesign [dot] com

Temporary Asking price Drop
    $2350 plus shipping or picked up

For Sale or For Trade.

ready to move up to some real wheels??? I have available a set of pretty damn mint, BBS RS-GT (Tuner Line) 2 piece Forged wheels, Diamond Black with a Polished Lip, in 20" x 8.5" (front) / 9.5" (rear). These are two-piece construction, Die Forged aluminum center, Forged section, Titanium assembly bolts, & Weight optimized by FEM analysis.

Specs....

20x8.5
    Original MSRP. $1,440 (each)
    Offset: 38mm
    Backspacing: 6.30"
    Bolt Pattern: 5-112

20x9.5
    Original MSRP. $1,495 (each)
    Offset: 36mm
    Backspacing: 6.71"
    Bolt Pattern: 5-112

Wheels just got back from my local wheel center for a once over, complete re-true, barrel polishing and clear coat, etc... at a cost of $800 and they are once again absolutely fantastic looking. Even though I love them, I'm always up for something new and since they are already off the car (and tireless) thought it might be a good time to list them for sale or trade...

Any serious interest? Most likely looking in the $3000 price range, or about 50% original MSRP as the Tire Rack still lists these at $5,870.00 before taxes and shipping, but like all things, will be negotiable.

I also like trades,, but they must be of similar quality and value (or $$ for the difference). Would be looking for parts for my Stage 3 B5 S4, Other high end BBS (or like brand) wheels in 18.19 or 20", or even an MK2 GTi 16v (in decent shape)

Would prefer a local buyer so they can come look at the wheels, make sure they meet your standards, etc, but will ship at buyers expense. I use FedEx ground and can provide a rate quite if desired.

read more about them on the Tire Racks website here

Last edited by J.Owen; 11-20-2009, 03:57 PM.
    “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Nice wheels

Comment

^VERY nice.

Comment

uppity
        “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Whoa... sick wheels! GLWS

Comment