zero clearance coilovers for MK5 vw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero clearance coilovers for MK5 vw?

I was just wondering if Stanceworks/AST has any plans on building the zero clearance coils for the MKV gti/R32?

id definitely be interested in buying a set. I want to go lower then mine are now but i dont want to substitute quality of the suspension just to go low ie. Racelands or FK's to get slammed and loose all the quality in the actual coilover.

Well hopefully you guys do make em!

round up 20 guys that are willing to put down a payment then contact ben/mike and wait while they engineer them, its gonna take a little some time because they do have to be special made, live up to the quality, provide a excellent ride and be stiff.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by VeeDubb View Post
      . Racelands or FK's to get slammed and loose all the quality in the actual coilover.

Well hopefully you guys do make em!
      Thats where H&R Ultra-Ultra Lows come into play

Comment

Originally posted by Polo Classic View Post
        Thats where H&R Ultra-Ultra Lows come into play
        This. H&R Ultra Lows are what you are looking for. They're built on the same principals as the AST coils: shortened overall height and a quality shock (bilstein). I have about 5-7 friends that use them and we all swear by them!
        025garage

Comment

I had ultra lows back in the day and they were a great coil over. Good ride quiality and got pretty low considering that this was in the late 90s

Comment

Working...
          X