GT Car Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Car Week

This week, we were lucky enough to have two wonderful examples of European GT supercars, a Maserati Gran Turismo and an Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Both are stunning examples of recent engineering design mixed with a big helping of get-up-and-go.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, we found our garage occupied by a car as equally British as an Aston Martin, but about 1/4 the size and 1/10 the power. The level of restoration on this Mini is astounding, everything is immaculate.

Plus there's a cardboard cutout of Mini-Me in the back. I didn't see it back there until halfway through my photo shoot, and I almost dropped the camera.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Plus there's a cardboard cutout of Mini-Me in the back. I didn't see it back there until halfway through my photo shoot, and I almost dropped the camera.

What has been seen cannot be unseen. That is hilarious hahaha
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I (Andrew, your humble narrator) got lucky enough to go out on a test drive with one of our techs.

It's like driving a golf cart. It's so much fun, and it smells like gas. I loved it.

In other news, we had to put that cutout face-down in the backseat. My nightmares weren't going away otherwise.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
      X