Just picked these up for $250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just picked these up for $250

A set of staggered, 17" Style 32's from a guy that was in town for the Winter Park Concours d'Elegance. He was going to refinish them and mount them on his e28 M5, but stuck to his mint, wide Racing Dynamic's instead. 3/4 wheels have slight paint chipping. I had nothing to do for the afternoon, so I decided to clean off the front, back and barrels. There was a ton of gunk buildup in the back, but now those areas are about spotless.

Here are a couple more pics, post cleaning. You can get an idea of the chips from here. Sorry for the phone pics also, its all I had on hand.

They'll be sitting in storage for now, but at least they're all clean. I'm getting married in two weeks so I have no time or money for tires and a refinish. The price was just too good for me to pass up, and I only had to drive 10 minutes to pick them up. They're going on my e36 so I also need to do some fender work and figure out the best rubber setup. I'm also considering to do the refinish myself, so it may be a good winter project.
    My website

Those are awesome what'd they come on originally?

Congratulations on getting married !
    Need to rent a fender roller in Socal? PM me.

Comment

That is a steal on wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenewein View Post
        Those are awesome what'd they come on originally?

Congratulations on getting married !
        Originally posted by BOXER83 View Post
        That is a steal on wheels.
        Thanks on both.

This particular set came off of a 540i, so the offsets are +20 (front) and +26 (rear).
        My website

Comment

Wow, nice job with the cleaning! What did you use to get all the old buildup off if i may ask?
          "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

ive always loved these wheels on e36s.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric M View Post
              Wow, nice job with the cleaning! What did you use to get all the old buildup off if i may ask?
              Thanks, all I used was some Goo Gone and a rag. Just spray and let it sit for a few minutes.
              My website

Comment

i very much approve!
                -SW|UK-
                Education - Knowledge - Power
                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Here are some semi-better pics (< link). Hopefully getting a quote or two for a refinish/repaint tomorrow.
                  My website

Comment

bastard. I need those
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                      bastard. I need those
                      As did I haha. I know my timing wasn't the best, given my wedding was 2 weeks away and was saving up for that, but for me not to jump on those would have been crazy. It definitely pays to be a designer and keep an eye on Craigslist while working.
                      My website

Comment

Working...
                      X