**STUPID CHEAP BBS RS133 16x8 et10 ish 5x114.3?**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **STUPID CHEAP BBS RS133 16x8 et10 ish 5x114.3?**

So I have these 16x8 BBS RS. I bought them as is, and the guy told me they were et20 and 5x120. WRONG.

The center says et21, and there is a 10-12mm spacer on the back that makes it hubcentric to a non BMW. These wheels without the spacers ARE hubcentric to a BMW, and would need a re-drill to fit one. Therefore, you could re-drill, be et21, and hubcentric to your bimmer.

Or, you could stay 5x114.3 and run it on a Japanese car with the hubcentric bolt on spacer and be et-10ish. I will get more info on the hubcentric spacer soon.

Quite honestly, I am not sure if it is 5x114.3. I DO know that they are NOT 5x120. They look 5x114.3, but I will test fit them on a friends car tomorrow to verify.

The wheels have a few cracks in the barrel. Only 1 has no cracks. There are 5-6 cracks on the other 3 wheels on the barrel. None look very serious. TIG, and done.

The wheels need refinishing but are NOT god awful. There is curb rash on most.

NO centercaps. All bolts/nuts are included on the one partially disassembled one.

3 are gold, 1 is black.

Because of all this, I am asking a special SW price of $360 shipped!!

Here is a brief overview, with more pics here: http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o182/logant724/

This is the bolt on spacer I talked about. It bolts to the back of the wheel. 4 are included.

Like so:

Without the bolt on spacer, on my e36 m3. They cleared the stock brakes. You can see the bolt pattern difference here. They are hubcentric to BMW's without the bolt on spacer.

Know the hub bore?

EDIT: oh, see theyre hubcentric to your car.

Flickr

Comment

Oh and logan the 133s are MBZ fitment it looks like, which is a 66.5 hub bore.... I replied to your PM
      Last edited by Stephen; 09-16-2009, 03:48 PM.

Flickr

Comment

Yep, without the bolt on spacer on the back, they are et21 and hubcentric to 72.56 BMW's.

The spacer was a bit smaller than my hub, so it probably is mercedes fitment. I would assume that these are 5x112, but honestly, I do not know.

Pm coming back your way..

Comment

They should be 5x112.. and should be the other hub bore but hell if i know

Flickr

Comment

bump

Comment

RS133 should be:

Part Number / Width x Diameter / Offset / Lug Pattern / Lug Number / Centerbore / Make Model

RS133 / 8 x 16 / 21.0 / 112.00 / 5 / 66.5 / MB
              Boston Grün - Class II - Motorsport International
              ex: 17" O.Z. Mito / Fittipaldi / Futura / Pegasus / BBS RS / BBS LM / BBS RK / BBS RF / BBS RC / BMW Style 19 / 24 / 32 / 42 / 44 / 81

For Sale: Custom and Rare Wheels/ parts / BBS / OZ / BMW OEM / RH

Comment

These are now mine!! thanks Logan I cant wait to get these fixed up and mounted on my car.

Comment

Damn, I wanted these so bad.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                  ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Working...
                  X