So winter is coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So winter is coming...

Alright guys, winter is coming soon, and i need my bimmer to look hard even in snow.

Therefor, i have come to an agreement with myself, that the stock 15" wheels must go, to be replaced with somthing that might look alright.

This is what i currently am working on buying

2x 8,5x16 ET 10
    2x 9,5x16 ET 14

Since its for winter, they will be painted an awesome color, somthing that really stands out.

But since im soo hooked on getting these wheels, i need tyres. Since is for winter use, the profile is going up abit. But im unsure where i need to get to.

Profile 45 is abit to much for me to spend on winter tyres, so im looking at sticking 205/50 on the rears and 185/50 on the fronts. But ofcourse before i do go and spend my hard earned money on new winter shoes, i'd love to see pictures of tyres these sizes mounted, but Tyrestretch doesnt have pictures of this, and well i would think anyone does, but its worth a shot.

OT: Yes i know its not smart to have wide wheels in snow, i do watch rally, but dammit, i can drive slower in snow as long as im still breaking necks!

http://www.bilgalleri.dk/uploads_large_wm/1102283.jpg Car ATM if anyone cares. 8,5x17 front and 10x17 back both et15. The car will be raised but not too much.

Go for it? or do i need to adjust my thoughts on tyres?

92' E36 320 Coúpe - 2,2l storked - Ebay headers - WARchip - KN filter - 328i decat exhaust - Lightweight M3 flywheel - Coil Overs - Rondell 58 17"

Wow, i guess im 100% on my own on this one...

92' E36 320 Coúpe - 2,2l storked - Ebay headers - WARchip - KN filter - 328i decat exhaust - Lightweight M3 flywheel - Coil Overs - Rondell 58 17"

Comment

i dont remember what im running on my m3 for winter but I am running the stock 18x8 and 18x9 wheels with prolly close to stock tire sizes

just jumped on tire rack and its prolly 225/45 front and 255/40 rears not sure tho...and the car is like a tank just looks like crap on the stock wheels
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
      X