Zits!!!WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zits!!!WTF?

I need some ideas...I have always had really dry skin...All through highschool i might have had a pimple a week and if i did it was small. I wrenched on and under cars daily and was always in to messy projects. I went camping over a month ago and got back and was broke out in zits all over my arms and my back and shoulders. I was freaking out and went and got a ton of acne body wash and stuff like that and it seemed to help for a while. Another camping trip and its back....I went wheeling with a few guys on Saturday and im broke out again!

My question is what would get rid of this crap and why am i getting it in the first place? Im almost 27 and never had a problem. Im a total clean freak and shower if i sweat....I have never in my life had acne like this! This is the other weird thing...Its only where im dressed. I dont get it on my arms below where i have a shirt, when i went wheeling i had a hoodie on and i have 2 at the bend of my arm and 2 on my neck higher then normal but most of its still hidden by my shirt. I haven't changed the soap i wash my shirts in and im not braking out anywhere else.

Any ideas?
    chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

I get em on my arms lately, I think its the ZMAs

Comment

try wearing some clothes that allow your skin to breathe more when you know you'll be sweating a lot. That might help out a bit seeing as it's only coming when you camp or wear gear in the areas that are covered
      Ben Purkiss Design
      My Design Blog

Comment

Different fabric softener? My sister is allergic to Bounce, but not Downy.

Or, are you putting on bug repellent while you're camping and such?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          I get em on my arms lately, I think its the ZMAs
          ZMA's?

Originally posted by Neb View Post
          try wearing some clothes that allow your skin to breathe more when you know you'll be sweating a lot. That might help out a bit seeing as it's only coming when you camp or wear gear in the areas that are covered
          I wear tshirts most of the time cause im working at the shop. I have tried bigger shirts and it seems to be the same. Camping i wear like a hoodie or a zip up light coat. Its been pretty cold camping. I have a stack of tank tops/wife beaters i wear at the shop and even that didnt help.

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
          Different fabric softener? My sister is allergic to Bounce, but not Downy.

Or, are you putting on bug repellent while you're camping and such?
          Everything is the same. I dont use bug spray while camping ar havent needed to this year. Its weird cause i camped every other weekend last year and this year i have been 3 times and every time its like this....I got worse from last night to today and i took a shower before bed lastnight thinking i needed more showers..

I tried acne body wash the normal body wash and even like the sport body wash...Replaced everything in the shower again...IDK what it is.

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

There's always the option of taking the plunge and actually going to a dermatologist to get it figured out.

Comment

i dont use any acne anything and i use very basic soap, i dont wash my face with anything but water and i never get any zits anywhere

thing about acne medication is most of it just dries the shit out of your face to kill anything below the skin, so then you get dry face, then it breaks out due to that. and the soapy stuff your face gets 'addicted' to the stuff thats in it after a whle and you will break out when you dont use it

when i get out of the shower i use a rough towel and basically scrape the oils out of my face and head and dont use any product after that, works like a charm.. cheap too
              Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                There's always the option of taking the plunge and actually going to a dermatologist to get it figured out.
                I **** those guys...I went to 2 to figure out i had a dry skin condition and get meds that didnt work. I looked it up on line and fixed it myself.

Originally posted by səˈprēm View Post
                i dont use any acne anything and i use very basic soap, i dont wash my face with anything but water and i never get any zits anywhere

thing about acne medication is most of it just dries the shit out of your face to kill anything below the skin, so then you get dry face, then it breaks out due to that. and the soapy stuff your face gets 'addicted' to the stuff thats in it after a whle and you will break out when you dont use it

when i get out of the shower i use a rough towel and basically scrape the oils out of my face and head and dont use any product after that, works like a charm.. cheap too
                I tried that...Its weird i have never had acne like this before and now its like all the years i was a teen and didnt have it added up and just hit me all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell_G View Post
                  ZMA's?

I wear tshirts most of the time cause im working at the shop. I have tried bigger shirts and it seems to be the same. Camping i wear like a hoodie or a zip up light coat. Its been pretty cold camping. I have a stack of tank tops/wife beaters i wear at the shop and even that didnt help.

I don't mean wearing tshirts or beaters, I mean there's actually clothes that don't absorb sweat. Look up gym type of clothes. I picked up some good addidas work out clothes and they work great. they allow your skin to breathe so you don't get soaked in sweat. It might be worth a try
                  Ben Purkiss Design
                  My Design Blog

Comment

Working...
                  X