For those of you who own bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who own bikes

Ride safe. I watched a rider go down today. He's gonna make it, but he's one of the few it seems.

Ride safe, ride smart.

i agree 100%
    my girl friend brother died only after 2 months of riding.
    Clinton
    1st Aussie on here
    Im Back!

Comment

In Norway and Sweden there pops up a new video of someone driving in excess of 300km/h zig-zaging through trafic every month or so. It's become an epidimic since the first Ghostrider vids surfaced out of Sweden. I used to think these videos were kinda cool, but a friend of a friend killed him self while filming a ghostrider type vid. Worst part was he took an old married couple with him.

If you haven't seen this stuff here it is. Pure lunacy...
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Thats exactly why I don't own a street bike, I know I would end up doing something completely stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
          Thats exactly why I don't own a street bike, I know I would end up doing something completely stupid.
          Word. I've wanted one forever, but especially with traffic around here, it really isn't safe at all.

Comment

I will have one. No doubt about it.

Comment

I had an R1 for about a year. But I have a bad back and the crouched ride position really didn't do me any favours. And I had a close calls that made me rethink the whole superbike thing. Plus I've seen people die on them. However there is no denying that the speed and acceleration is a bit addictive. If I deside to get a bike again, it'll be a more comfy and upright bike. Like a streetfighter or a tourer. But in the end I'd rather spend my cash on a car than a bike.
              |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

I want another bike one day; but I will say there are only two types of riders, "those who have been down, and those who haven't yet."

The big thing with bikes is all the idiot drivers who don't pay any freaking attention the their surroundings.
                I like to modify things.
                flickr
                Inyo Photo
                -Chad

Comment

The only thing I'll ever drive on two wheels will be a drag car at the 1/4 strip.

I used to pedal bike to work, until I witnessed a roll over accident happen right in front of me. A truck making a left hand turn got T-Boned right in front of me by someone running a red light. The truck rolled towards me. Thought I was gonna die. I don't even pedal to work anymore.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Working...
                  X