C63 AMG Midsection Comparo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C63 AMG Midsection Comparo Video

We finally put together a comparison video for the C63, showcasing the sound and power gains with the custom-fabricated C63 midsection.

Our midsection is half an inch larger (3″ instead of 2.5″), and our midsection also deletes both the catalytic converters and the resonator box.

As you can tell, there’s a distinct loudness gain with the FMU midsection. Although the mic did its best, the difference is even more pronounced when experienced in person. It’s louder, throatier, and provides an addition to the overall aggressiveness.

On the dyno, *without any tuning*, the FMU midsection boasts a ~28 hp gain over stock across the powerband (after ~3500 rpm). The torque is increased by ~25 lb-ft across the torque band (after ~3500 rpm), as well. Once again, this was done on just the stock ECU.

Here's the youtube link, since I still don't think I can embed video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G47RGCBNk7o

And here's the picture of the midsection, followed by the dyno graph showing the gains:

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

My god.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Impressive to say the least!
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
      X