How do you like your ksport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you like your ksport

This is for every one that is running k sport coilovers I was wondering how do you like them? Build quality, ride quality, durability? Thinking about getting a set for the cooper and just want to see every ones opinion doesn't matter what kind of car any insight will be helpful.

^ i had them on my teg, they were AWESOME, the dampers were great, they went extremely low and road hella smooth homie

Get them and DO WORK SON !

Comment

i had/have em on my crx and haven't had any probs with them at all.
      99% of the peeps that talk trash about them have never used them.
      www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

had em on my 09 accord daily. rode as smooth as the stock setup and achieved a good low compared to other brands for my vehicle.

Comment

2 of my buddys have them on their maximas, they really like them
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I also have K-Sport. I have them 1,5 years, first 9 months normal use, then built over to air...
            Drives smooth, little hard maybe, and there still in top condition! Love it

Comment

Cousin has ksports on his e36 and they drive incredibly nice. We also took it out to Streets of Willow and they performed great there as well with, i believe was, 16 way dampening adjusting. Either way, they were really a good buy in my opinon
              My Wagon Thread Here

Comment

Good to hear guys. I'm contemplating K-Sports also...

Anyone got experience of the K-Sports with the upside-down-strut for the rear of the E36?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I also wanna buy K Sport for an e30.
                  Stanceomaniak!

Comment

My first set sucked for reliability, but the replacement dampers I received were excellent, both in ride quality and durability.

Comment

I have a non-damping set and they suck pretty badly. Really bumpy, but they do go low as shit.

Comment

I like mine, have them on my altima, they go lower than any other coilover available for the platform. they ride better than my s.tech springs did. they are stiff, but that is to be expected with every coilover. the build quality is good as far as i can tell, i like the adjustability they offer, i can lay frame with them without removing any collars or anything like that (probably unique to the altima) and they have 32 way adjustable dampening

i think thats about it, no complaints from me, the handling is so far improved over springs its not even funny, literally drives like its on rails

Comment

I have Ksports on my MR2 and my first set blew out within 6 months. Ksports repaired them and they have been awesome ever sence. I heard they where having lots of problems with thier first ones and once they fixed the problem they have been nothing but good. I love mine.

Comment

had them on s13 no problems for a season... had them on s14 front right blew, replacement was under 150 shipped for the insert. came pretty quick. they go lower than most

Comment

i had mine for 1 year, and my buddy is still using them 2 years later. So total of 3 years, and all is good (except one pot hole the size of a crater blew one of them.. construction ftl).. a bit on the stiff side, go nice and low, cheap, and lasted a good amount of time.. would i buy another set? yes if they are a lot cheaper than other brands.. when i was buying for my subaru it was only a couple hundred more to get KW, so obviously didnt go Ksport in that case

they were kontrol pro 10/6 for EK chassis civic.

Comment

Working...
                              X