Yeah, I'm doing it.....Best place to buy Racelands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm doing it.....Best place to buy Racelands

So I've been roaming this site wayyyyy too long and I need to be low, its killing me to look at my dear 330ci and its beautiful (soon to be refinished) style 5's and I have NO STANCE and NO MONEY lol (Broke college student). So my birthday is coming up and my sisters have agreed to buy me the racelands. Whats the cheapest/most reputable site to buy a set of raceland coilovers for my 2001 bmw 330ci.
    Thanks in advance and to my first thread

I'd say racelands website...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

well they are $308 there, I heard a bunch of guys saying they got them on ebay, thought that might be cheaper. My bad

Comment

You want cheaper than $300?
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

That's pretty much it, doesn't really get much cheaper.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

hahahah hell yea, I thought they were like $238, I'm a broke college student trying to go low, I'm not cutting my springs lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              That's pretty much it, doesn't really get much cheaper.
              Yea and plus I just called them and if you buy them from anywhere else "their customer service wont really be a resource for me if anything goes wrong"- Raceland representative

Comment

308 shipped off ebay from raceland. do it up right now!

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by got german View Post
                  well they are $308 there, I heard a bunch of guys saying they got them on ebay, thought that might be cheaper. My bad
                  Its a good thing your not trying to stance an e30
                  (. Y .)

Comment

thatas good.

get them bought!

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                    E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                    MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                    Instagram:MexicanFab
                    YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

This thread doesn't belong in the showroom. lol. There's a section dedicated to suspension on this site.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by 1985zcar View Post
                        This thread doesn't belong in the showroom. lol. There's a section dedicated to suspension on this site.
                        Moved.

And don't get me started on "cheap" suspension. I wish people would either leave it stock or just get quality parts, especially suspension...
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                        Originally posted by Jedidiah
                        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                          Moved.

And don't get me started on "cheap" suspension. I wish people would either leave it stock or just get quality parts, especially suspension...
                          agreeeed! those racelands are gonna ride like @$$. spend a little extra and get something thats worth it.

Comment

A little extra is like 5 times what these coils cost

A lot of people run racelands on this site. Hell, I know some feature cars running racelands but no one ever mentions it. Not that I give a shit nor endorse racelands lol but he's broke and trying to get low. Big deal.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                              A little extra is like 5 times what these coils cost

A lot of people run racelands on this site. Hell, I know some feature cars running racelands but no one ever mentions it. Not that I give a shit nor endorse racelands lol but he's broke and trying to get low. Big deal.
                              I knew I was going to get flamed Ollie, But we will show them when were done with my car

Comment

Working...
                              X