Need Advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice...

Just picked up an MK4 20th. And i am having a hard time deciding whether or not i want to run coils or Bags. Although im leaning towards bags, i still dont know what kind of set up would be a comfortable far a DD.

I saw this MK4 set up and i immediately feel in love with stance and the attention to detail. Although im not sure what kind of set up he's running, i just know the shit is baddddd...

I would appreciate any kind of opinion!

Thanks.

Well do you want to be really low? If so then with coils you will have to drive completely different. With bags you can always raise it up. Is price an issue? I daily drove bags for over a year with only little problems that were expected because I was working out the kinks. If it is set up right bags can be great. If they are set up wrong they can be a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Geschlecht View Post
      Well do you want to be really low? If so then with coils you will have to drive completely different. With bags you can always raise it up. Is price an issue? I daily drove bags for over a year with only little problems that were expected because I was working out the kinks. If it is set up right bags can be great. If they are set up wrong they can be a nightmare.
      I def i want to be low and have that option of raising when i need. Price isn't a huge factor, only that it doesnt cost something crazy insane. Ive got a cupkit on my gs and thats cool. But i wanna try something different on the Dub. If i were to run bags. What would you guys suggest would be best for an MK4?

Comment

Working...
      X