No announcement yet.

4x100 to 4x108 to much of a diffrence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x100 to 4x108 to much of a diffrence?

could you use wobble bolts for this? or is it too much? oh and the car is a 97 jetta.

You're gunna need adapters. I have looked into this before as well, many times. Hahah.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

nooooooo way.
      1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
      Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

8mm is a pretty big difference when it comes to lug separation size. I got my adapters from adapt-it-usa, and they were only 45 dollars a piece. something to look into....

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

wobble bolts will only get you 2-3mm of difference in pcd. adapters only. you could get the rear hubs re-drilled but the front hubs don't have enough material to safely drill them
          RIP Greyson Crowe 08-28-04
          SAVE TIBET
          Spitfireefi Diyautotune Gait Enterprises

Comment

What rims in 4x108 did you run across that you desire so much?
            Originally posted by JC.
            'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Working...
            X