1 of 1000 jazz blue made
    has the only additional option of ESP traction control
    jazz blue
    6 speed
    1.8L 20v turbo
    20th lip kit (just repainted )
    90,000 miles

info:

**** **** **** to part with this car, but just bought a house and life would be easier without her. sad to say yes. i dont HAVE to sell it, but if i get what im asking, she will be missed.

-car was bought on vortex in '08 completely stock.

-has been religiously maintained as most of the people on here that know me will tell you.

-mobil 1 put in every 3.5k on the dot

-new timing belt/tensioner/metal impeller waterpump/thermo/etc. replaced at 78,000 by a local vw/ audi shop

-most everything on the car is basically brand new. just finished it for this coming show season

inside:

vw didnt make ugly when it came to this car so everything inside is bone stock minus the pioneer avic-d2 in dash double din navi, gauges. recaros, 3 spoke wheel, black everything, aluminum dash pieces, etc. havent touched a thing otherwise. if you were to see the inside you might think no one had ever sat in there. its perfect. no tears, no scratches, no scuffs, no nothin. i thought the same thing when i first bought it. previous owner took extremely good care of it as have i.

shots:

outside:

again, as vw has not made ugly. the exterior of the car has been untouched. the front lip was just resprayed as i drive a bit low

-rear wiper deleted

-previous owner had a roof rack at one pint and apparently never took it off so the clear stickers that the rack rested on are still on the roof in pieces. was planning on respraying the roof black anyways. if you would like it black, i can do that for a little extra. nothin crazy as far as the stickers go though.

-rear bumper on passenger side has a wierd maybe 3" long "crease" in it. may be from a shopping cart maybe? no paint chipping or anything though. was there when i bought it.

-paint is in great shape. no major scratches or dents or anything. there are you occasional chips here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary. car gets waxed on a regular basis, so in really good shape. out of 10 i would go 8.5

-brushed emblems done by me as well

engine work

as stated before all the work in the bay was just completed in april of 2010 for this show season. all work done by me.

-followed Sav's DIY for pcv, evap, sai, etc. deletions. i cant even remember what all i took out to be honest lol. of course the search is broken still so i cant even link you. but if you know what im talking about, everything he took out, i took out as well.

-resistors in place of all of those electrical connections mentioned abover. no CEL

-sai block off plate in place

-venting to atmosphere in place of a catch can

-agn smooth cover

-ecs race n75 (super smooth boost now!)

-forge 007 DV

-most vacuum points capped off for efficiency

-optima yellowtop battery relocated to hatch

-deleted washer bottle

-deleted coolant bottle (moroso inline filler in place with 12psi cap)

-exhaust is 3" ebay dp to 3" test pipe. resonator has been deleted, stock "cat" back to the stock muffler still. really nice turbo whistle

-BFI o2 sensor fowler. no CEL

everything else stock

shots:

air ride setup:

bagyard bombers up front
    firestone rears
    sits at 21 1/16" when aired out up front
    oil pan is on the ground, as well as control arms
    front lip will lay out on certain ground
    dogbone has been shaved down to lay out lower as well as passenger side frame notch, small tie rod notches just made with an air hammer, pinch welds hammered up, and subframe pinch points cut for moar low.
    brand new bilstein sport struts in the back
    8 asco valves (fbss movement)
    5 gallon tank
    2x viair 400 compressors
    2x smc watertraps
    eai 7 switch box
    2x 0-160 dual needle gauges
    1x 0-160 tank gauge
    custom dual pod made by yours truly
    3/8" line front
    1/4" line rear
    totally custom hatch setup
    (ps. gti part of the hatch setup pushes down and slides back for maint. purposes)

shots:

rollers:

car will come with corvette sawblades

-powdercoated super pearl metallic white (same as the bay)

front- 17x8.5", 205/40/17 falken 512s, 33mm adapters final et23
    rear- 17x9.5", 215/40/17 kumho ecsta ast, 33mm adapters final et23

tires have 90-95% tread left

pictures!!

many many many more pictures if you look around a bit. pic thanks goes right to my good friend d.tek. car looks just as good as in the pictures. as said before i absolutely will **** to sell this car. i have had a blast in it and hope to pass it onto an enthusiast.

new price: 11.7k OBO

bring it!

Such a sick car, inspired me to run sawblades on my mkv!

Comment

Very nice car and excellent FS thread!!
      1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
      Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Do want.

Comment

thanks guys. bump!

Comment

uppp

Comment

get up

Comment

Midwest car FTMFW!!

Comment

trade for my drift car? lol

Comment

lol, no trades sorry duder. got a new car already. need this gone peoples

Comment

would I of happened to see this bad boy at eurowerks for the past two years?

with a crushed oil pan displayed as a badge of honor due to rolling hard on the local interstate?

SUPER slick car & truly on-the-ground bag setup . . . witha dramatic color combo that you just can't walk past without taking note.

this free (but always accurate! & true) bump provided by FABEL.

Comment

wow, i like the brushed emblem. good luck selling it!

Comment

How'd you do the emblems? Scotch pad? I have a B6 S4 I was thinking of doing that to.

Free bump...

Comment

Yes this is the same car i believe

Comment

will anyone buy this???

Comment

Working...
                              X