Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my girlfriend is better than me

im uglry bro
    Last edited by səˈprēm; 12-10-2013, 02:26 AM.
    Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

fuk man. u think to much about nothing way to much. she sounds like a catch to me. so wat if shes better than you at stuff. i happens to everyone. my girlfriend is smarter and has a 100 times better job that me. but theres things im better at than her.
    a relationship isn't about who's better at what. it a bout working together.
    Clinton
    1st Aussie on here
    Im Back!

Comment

What people do for a living or how much money they make has nothing to do when it comes to love.

I know cause my GF is a baller and a huge deal with big companys and she still likes me

It bugs me too sometimes but i quit my job where i made about twice what she does because i ***** it. I would rather be happy and just be getting by then making bank and medicating (drugs and lots of them)myself to get through the day. I woke up after a long night of partying stung out and said i was done. I locked my self in my house for 3 days pitched my supply and changed my life. I cut up a project car i had about 50k in to and another one i had been working on, sold the other 2 that day. I used my dads car for a few days and put a beater truck together and moved on.... It was the best thing i have ever done. I make about 3k less a week and have money for bills, food, about 200 in play money a month and i wouldn't change a thing.

Being happy with you and the people around you makes it all worth it so if you two are in love to the point of getting married then i think you should be ok. For me i just have to feel like i can do it on my own. If she left me could i cover the bills with out her and if i can answer yes then im doing ok, we split it up put the rest in savings and that covers the $$
      The feelings and the relationship other then money is on the 2 of you. Communication is key....My question to you is why are you talking on a forum about it rather then to your girl?
      Last edited by Russell_G; 09-12-2009, 03:22 AM.
      chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Sounds like you got a catch there bro, you just need to stop overthinking about her being better at things. Love her for how great she is as im sure she loves you for all you are, and when you get married get a joint checking account
        [

Comment

If this is really bothering you & yet you haven't done anything to end it then I'm guessing you really care about this woman.
          As has been said, she sounds like a catch & someone that you can always rely on for anything.

My advice; don't let materialistic things such as money get in the way of how you truly feel about this woman. You may very well regret it one day...

Comment

Live. Love. Low.

Comment

I read the first few sentences, and lost interest.

Sack up and do better.

Comment

relationships shouldnt be competitive. she obviously loves u for who you are if you're getting married.

Improving ones self is always great....when you do it for yourself.

my BF finally asked me to teach him heel-toe technique....its never too late
                *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Self improvement is masturbation. She obviously doesn't care.

+1 to talking about it with her instead of on a forum.

Comment

start working out with her.

Comment

Learn oragami and show her what's up!

Don't fret so much. If you love her than you can't think bad of her because she's 900 times more motivated than you.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

I'm with most people man. You caught yourself a good fish. Honestly It'd bother me a little at first. But just be happy that your girl is independent and all. I mean so what she has a nicer laptop or can cook. I can't cook worth a shit, neither could my ex though. lol. but anyways. Just be happy that she made a good life for herself and that you don't have to worry about supporting her and what not. I mean she could be stupid, and you could have to pay all the bills and buy her stuff so she wouldn't bitch.

What I'm really trying to say is don't worry about it. If you guys have talked about getting married she obviously loves you. Nothing else should matter.

Comment

think this way: if such a nice girl wants to be with you for the rest of her life (marriage), why the fuck you need to worry?

obviously she saw something in you. And she doesn't give a fuck about all that stuff.
                          besides, life's a bitch. You newer now when you can loose job, welth etc..
                          So, basicaly. Don't worry and just be with her.

Comment

Ive been thinking about your situation and came up with the perfect plan. Buy some male enhancment pills and a penis pump and do work...Because with a 12" cock, you can be as lazy as you want.

/thread
                            [

Comment

Dude, you've got it made. As far as motivation...smoke less weed?

Comment

Working...
                              X