AMS built 2006 wrx - sti transmission - Low miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMS built 2006 wrx - sti transmission - Low miles

This is soooooo long sold. Please people.
    Last edited by Masonbarnard; 04-27-2012, 11:51 AM.

nice subie, glws/t
    Last edited by v7ps; 10-22-2010, 12:21 AM.

Comment

I saw the pics and was about to ask if you knew Michael Clark since I was pretty sure that was his Z in the background of a few of those pics... then I saw your screen name, Mason Barnard, haha. I'm John, the one that used to have that white Volvo and used to be good buddies with Clark and Giniat and all those clowns.

This car is clean guys, I've seen it driving around the area and is very impressive... good luck with the sale man!
      -John

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
        I saw the pics and was about to ask if you knew Michael Clark since I was pretty sure that was his Z in the background of a few of those pics... then I saw your screen name, Mason Barnard, haha. I'm John, the one that used to have that white Volvo and used to be good buddies with Clark and Giniat and all those clowns.

This car is clean guys, I've seen it driving around the area and is very impressive... good luck with the sale man!
        -John
        HA! thats so fucking funny. yeah the car was fucking fast and awesome but sold a little over a month ago. i just got a laguna seca blue e46 m3, and im loving it, gonna stance that bitch.

Omg giniat use to have dope parties at that house, and he still has the e46 m, just sitting in the garage i hear. what are you driving now?

Comment

Working...
        X