Project X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project X

On top of that crazy BMW x 240 project we're undertaking, along with the owner's M45 that is getting painted very soon, we have Project X. So far, we've accomplished the following with it:

Custom-fabricated a 3-3.5" stainless steel exhaust with 4" outlets. It shoots fireballs.

Added a custom-fabricated lift kit, bringing it up ~1.5 inches from stock, without any modification to the rear airbags. Direct bolt-on.

Now we're modifying the fenders to make sure the massive-ass tires don't rub on anything, and we're putting on a shiny new front end.

Take a look at some teaser shots:

We won't get into details about what else we've got planned for Project X, since secrets are wonderful little things, but suffice to say we're doing things that (as far as Google search tells us) haven't been done before. Keep your eyes peeled for more information as the days go on.

Just wait until the snow falls.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

I am imagining a snow track equipped x5. That would be insane. But no matter what this turns into its going to be bonkers. Shooting fireballs just sounds way too awesome.
    Last edited by Kielan; 10-18-2010, 04:46 PM.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Chicago winters aren't THAT bad...

can't wait to see what happens!

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Updates?

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Lots of things happening in fabrication right now. As we're doing the project for a very good friend of Fluid, who doesn't care how long we have the car, we'll put it on the backburner when other projects come through the shop (with time limits, etc.). We are a business, after all.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
          X