Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to go lower with the Mustang. Ground Control any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to go lower with the Mustang. Ground Control any good?

Havent been able to find much in the application of mustangs. I see they use eibach springs and come with a lifetime warranty. Has anyone used these on their car? Says it can lower up to 2.5 inches. I'm thinking that will be enough.

http://www.ground-control-store.com/...p/II=644/CA=96

You should call them.

Comment

I'm sure If I call them they will tell me how wonderful their product is. I'm just wondering if anyone has used ground control coil overs in general. And if so, were they you happy with the quality of parts used. If there was something lacking in the product, what was it? Design flaw...defect? If it was a defect, how was ground control in correcting the problem? I'm sure it will be low enough, just wanting some feedback on quality/customer service. No sense in blindly spending $400 and just hoping for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by hellabad View Post
        You should call them.

heh. Hello Jay.

And OP, call them. Good service, typically very knowledgeable and involved. I run a lot of GC stuff, even some stuff that theyve clued me in on that wont make them a penny.

Flickr

Comment

I own a mustang as well and Im wondering the same thing. I want to lower mine to the max and get the best ride as well. Sucks our cars shocks and springs arent together like a civic.
          I See You See Me

Comment

Originally posted by hellabad View Post
            You should call them.
            rofl

Comment

call koni to see if they could make a custom short strut

Comment

Working...
              X