DragonCon 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DragonCon 2009

Since everyone seemed to like the little previews here is some of my favorites and a link to my flickr.

My photography work @ DragonCon 2009 in Atlanta, GA. Check back for more updates as I have lots of photos! If you see yourself shoot me an email for a Hi-Res(Free so don't be afraid to ask!) dinanm3atl at gmail dot com

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post

Crunk Jedi lulz

Comment

Definately very interesting, and that crunk jedi L O L
      -Jay

Comment

what the fuck is DragonCon?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          +1

Looks like there's a lot of time and effort put into those costumes.
          Wut?

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
            +1

Looks like there's a lot of time and effort put into those costumes that should be used meeting women.
            fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
              +1

Looks like there's a lot of time and effort put into those costumes.
              Dragon Con is an annual multi-media and pop culture event held on the Labor Day weekend in Atlanta, Georgia. Hosting the parade, gaming, art show, awards, and other events.

Dragon*Con is the largest multi-media, popular culture convention focusing on science fiction and fantasy, gaming, comics, literature, art, music, and film in the US.

Labor Day weekend every year for a LONG time now. ~150,000 made it out.

ComiCon is bigger and in San Diego. I am working on my own stormtrooper armor kit and piecing it together.

fixed.

My guess is they would say the same about swapping wheels multiple times and modding and wasting money on cars.

Same shit different day.

Comment

When talkin to a chick...

Girl- "So what do you do for fun?"

Guy 1- "I work on cars"

Guy 2- "I read comics and make star wars costumes"

Just sayin.

Comment

Guy 1- "I work on cars"

Just sayin.
                  So your point is Halston who is married, can't get chicks? I went and had a fun time, just a bunch of nice people. Funny how you guys get so worked up on people "******" on your style, then you call the people who dressed up for this virgin fags

Comment

Guy 1- "I work on cars"

Just sayin.

"I work on cars" is always a great way to meet girls. When I drive my convertible I always get thumbs up and girls staring and checking out my ride...

Wait that is actually guys... other guys are into cars a lot. Trying to claim that 'working on cars' is good with the ladies is kind of a stretch. It is probably better than "I make star wars costumes" but I don't know by how much.

I work on cars, I do photography, I play computer games and I am building a stormtrooper armor kit. Branch out and have some fun.

Even Jeremy, Mr. Billy Bad Ass himself admitted he was really not expecting much and was overly amused and had a great time.

Comment

It wasn't directed at Halston, it was directed at the general theme of people there.

I've met a lot of attractive girls that are into car guys.

Comment

It wasn't directed at Halston, it was directed at the general theme of people there.

I know it was not directed at me. I however am 'grouped' into that group. Just gets old hearing about how they are all single and probably gay to do that. The only certain gays I saw at the event were 2 guys dressed as the gay duo from SNL. They probably were gay.

It is for another thread. Just enjoy the pictures, or don't. I don't mind

You can **** next year when I am dressed up as a stormtrooper

Comment

There were a ton of attractive girls there, most not pictured because they weren't in costume. I do agree the people who let a comic or tv show absorb their life are lame, but I don't think most people there were even that into it, just having a good time. I knew who much less than half of the people there were dressed as and still enjoyed myself. Still not sure what point you are trying to make, if someone is having fun there is no reason to shit on what they are doing :dunno

Comment

Some more random stuff I just edited

Comment

i think i could have a whole lot of fun with the masterchief suit for a week,
                              dunno if i would ever pay much money for one or make one but it'd be pretty bad ass to pull out sometimes for the lulz

Comment

Working...
                              X