Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Tape Blog...

Hey guys ... I just started this blog for fun

so if you have any good photos of blue tapped cars or anything else cool that uses blue tape post them up or link me to the org threads

Does this count? It's green tape. My buddy's car that I rode in to Dubs at the Beach.

Comment

I don't have any pictures cause I rock my car without blue tape. I have it to drive and to keep it clean, not to treat like a fucking show car.

Show that thing off on the road, but that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
        Does this count? It's green tape. My buddy's car that I rode in to Dubs at the Beach.

That works ... give me a background story so I have more to put in the post then just the pic.

Comment

Well, two of my friends and I decided to go to Dubs at the Beach back in May. We took my buddy Nick's 2002 Jetta GLI VR6, as he was the only one with a VW. We made the journey from Pittsburgh, PA to Ocean City through what seemed to be category 5 hurricanes most of the way. Once we got close, we washed the car and, like so many of the other VW guys, decided to put something clever on the car with tape, as well as mask the front from bugs and rock chips. We decided on "Show Us Ur Rack," with arrows pointing to the roof rack. What we put on the side resulted in many thumbs up, along with, well... "racks." Besides - the car wasn't getting enough attention from it's 3" side exit straight pipe exhaust as it was. The other person in the car, Tyler (T.Chang), took the liberty of hinting at the slogan's alternate meaning.
          Last edited by Zack01GC; 09-08-2009, 02:49 PM.

Comment

perfect. Thanks!

Comment

Haha. I'll have to send that to them.

Comment

Originally posted by lespaulman16 View Post
                I don't have any pictures cause I rock my car without blue tape. I have it to drive and to keep it clean, not to treat like a fucking show car.

Show that thing off on the road, but that's just me
                i take trips to norcal all the time in my Q, but i never tape it. i think the bug splatter adds character

Comment

Driving to BFest 08

Driving to BFest 09

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    Green just belongs on your car. Even if it is shit green, it looks

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Driving to BFest 08

Driving to BFest 09

Nice Added to the site

Comment

Here are a few I found:

B5 S4 all taped up:
                        We've heard this story a thousand times before. Man finally procures his dream car. It's delivered on the other side of the country. Road trip! It's the age old passage of breaking your car in with a cross country delivery trek. A member of the VWVortex.com forums who goes by the handle uglybastid and his friend Aaron traveled to New York to pick up

Comment

nice guys! keep them coming

Comment

Heres a thread with A LOT of pics:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

That should last you a while

Comment

Working...
                            X