Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

95 E36, 1jzgte, runs, clean title, tons of goodies, NC! project track car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 E36, 1jzgte, runs, clean title, tons of goodies, NC! project track car.

Josiah cody
    charlotte, NC
    704 756 2146 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************704 756 2146******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    Titangts@aol.com ( both go to black berry )

ok wasup guys! what i have here is a 95 325i with a clean title and a running 1jz.

this car is FULLY GUTTED. i mean steering wheel, pedals, shifter, thats it!! thats it thats it.
    front and rear windshield only!

body is actually really good, paint is like rattled can.

Motor: 1jzgte toyota soarer motor.
    tranny: AUTOMATIC!! YES I KNOW IT SUCKS. but thats what it is. Has trans cooler
    Driveshaft. custom, already installed.
    extra's:
    ~ brand new koyo with fal fans.
    ~godspeed front mount with piping
    ~3" side fender exhaust ( shit is sick actually lol )
    ~ starts up.
    ~power steering
    ~doesnt leak or knock or tick.

what the car needs to actually drive down street:

the car needs a new battery or at least a good charge.
    ~ needs an intercool piped taped for a fitting to run a hose to the IAC..and needs a new IAC as well. you can not drive the car without this, for the fact, without this the car wont idle on its own.
    ~ needs plugs BAD..like bad, real bad. they are shot. im honestly going to do this probably tomorrow if i get off work early enough.

thats about it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

PRICE: $2500...come get it..

add on's

ADD $ 1500 if you want kw v3 coilovers, NEW!! ONLY LIKE ONE MILE. and that was pushing the car lol

ADD: $500 for 15" 5 lug BBS RS wheels..needs reconditioning and tires. but once done would be very nice.
    Last edited by titangts; 10-08-2010, 07:25 PM.

can you send me some more pictures to my email - tjcd54@mail.missouri.edu

very interested with cash in hand

Thanks

-'95 325is, Alpine on gutted, G/C Track coils 650 lb front/750 lb rear, AA s/c, buckets, Borbet Type A's, etc... :drivin:

Comment

you got it dude! come on guys this is a steal... with coilovers and bbs wheels you can take it for $4,000k. i just put new plugs in it..and WOW what a difference!!!!! i mean literally night and day! sounds freaking sick!

Comment

If you were in socal i would get it in a heartbeat....too bad you arent....I woulve drove it back from NC,but i dont think ill be able to handle all the noise for so long LOL

Comment

Is sounds clean.

Comment

bump for an NC guy
            -Brandon-

Comment

dat camo blue white gray.

Comment

dayum...i want this thing...trade it for a vr6 passat wagon? lol
                glws

Comment

seriously? did you just bump a 3 year old thread? i don't think the car is for sale anymore bud.
                  Originally posted by HooWybrow
                  Bro, do you even e30?

Comment

it was on the second page of the for sale...i didn't even look at the post date

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FienD View Post
                      seriously? did you just bump a 3 year old thread? i don't think the car is for sale anymore bud.

Gosh I love your e30 sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X