Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Miata

SOLD

UPDATE: Car runs safely on 20psi and is ballsss fast, still needs a tune since the AFRs are around 10, but perfectly driveable. Burns a little oil at startup due to high oil pressures, but does not burn oil once warmed up! COME FOR A RIDE IN THIS THING AND FALL IN LOVE! I think my price is more than fair for a car with quality parts and a fully built motor. Let's make a sale happen!

LINK TO VIDEO!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaOjXTeTxuw"]YouTube - Built Turbo Miata For Sale[/ame]

I have a 1993 Mazda Miata for sale, in USA - Virginia.

Mileage: 130000 miles on chassis, 20000 on motor, 5000 on fresh head

Name: Alex

Best way to be reached: alexanderaudi@gmail.com (cell # by request)

Title: In hand

Reason for selling: I can't fit, plain and simple. I'm 6'5" and short of doing a custom roll bar setup, even despite my efforts, I can't fit safely in this car

Here is the scoop on this car, hopefully this prevents any misunderstandings about the car's history. Originally built by Terry @ Fortune Auto. Then the car went to the next owner in NOVA, while he owned it, it got the 6 speed swap along with many new goodies such as a fresh head. The car sat at a shop up in NOVA for a while, the shop went under, and then the car traveled around to small shops to get it back in running order. After several months, I was finally able to buy the car in February 2010. I replaced the differential that was going out with a new unit from a parts supplier in Georgia. Also I spent several days on the paint in this car, I fully polished the car using a 2 step process with my porter cable, then I fully waxed the car. Then the car threw me for a loop if you will on a very simple issue. It blew the main fuse while I was working on installing a headunit. So I spent weeks doing other little things on the car, and in hindsight it seems so silly that I didn't check the fuse and go right back to motoring. Well I took the car up to a race shop and they found the issue. While the car was there I also had them replace the fragile RX-7 ignition system with the Bosch setup that the ecu likes better and is much more reliable. The original purpose for the car being there was to install my harnesses and racing seats. After picking the car up, I found that I still was not satisfied with where I was sitting. I was below the bar for street use, but my head was in the danger zone for hitting the bar without a helmet, and with a helmet my head was over the bar. This made the car useless to me. Honestly, I am just trying to get back on the track, and this car just ain't ready for that duty for someone of my physique.

Spec Sheet:

1993 Mazda Miata, 130000 on chassis
    Fully Built 1.6 (30psi capable/25psi daily)
    20000 miles on motor
    5000 miles on fresh head
    Wesco Forged Pistons 9:1
    Carillo Rods
    ARP Head studs
    Multi-Angle Valve Job
    SS Intake and Exhaust valves
    Titanuim valve spring retainers
    Metal Head Gasket
    Turbonetics t3/t4 60 trim StageIII .63 a/r
    Haltech E6k Standalone
    BRAND NEW Bosch ignition system
    750cc Injectors
    AEM FPR
    RX7 Fuel pump
    Turbonetics wastegate
    Custom log turbo manifold
    Isuzu NPR intercooler
    Aluminum Intercooler piping
    Apexi Dual chamber BOV
    Silicone Hoses
    Aluminum Intake with HKS style filter
    Anodized Catch can

TRANSMISSION:

BRAND NEW Torsen LSD
    6 speed transmission swap
    Simpson Design short shifter kit

SUSPENSION/WHEELS:

Tein flex Coilovers
    SM 002 Wheels 15x8 0 offset
    195/50/15 Kuhmos
    Stainless lines
    Cross Drilled rotors
    Ferrodo pads

INTERIOR:

AEM Wideband Gauge
    Greddy EGT GAUGE
    Autometer Boost gauge
    Boss Frog SSCA legal roll bar
    MOMO Classico wood steering wheel
    NRG Quick release
    Sola Polished Shift Knob and e-brake
    AWD DIAWA Speedo gauges and Climate control
    Custom mounted Push button Start and switches for Haltech
    New Headrest Speakers

EXHAUST:

Custom 2.5 inch exhaust w/magnaflow muffler
    Resonator and stock tip

BODY/AERO:

Mazda Rspec front lip
    Rolled and Pulled fenders to accommodate wider wheels
    Old School Cobra style gas lid by K.G Works
    RS AZIAWA Airduct inlet

Other:

Viper Alarm system with motion sensor

Notes:

Car is currently on 20psi but needs a tune to be faster. The tune is from before the injectors were upgraded so it runs rich but safe. Since the car runs rich, it becomes overloaded with fuel before WOT.

This car is just silly fast, no lie it's scary fast!

Car can be driven home, but you will need insurance and transport tags

In Summary:

Good: Really damn fast, awesome to go topless on nice days, chicks dig convertibles, stanced, amazingly fun to drive, handles incredibly, name brand/quality parts, new diff and ignition system in the last 500 miles, paint shines, clean clean body

Bad: It's not in your driveway, convertible rear window is torn and needs replacement, no headunit currently in the car, tach does not work, needs a tune, turbo burn oil, and again the fact you aren't boosting around in this thing right now[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by FluffywhiteM3; 01-19-2011, 05:47 AM.

to the TOP!

Comment

Wow. I had to register to say this... You guys have cars on here that look like show cars, honest show cars and you sell them for silly cheap! I cry a bit inside seeing these cars and not having cash for them, as soon as my civic is gone this is the first place I'm going. (also because none of you are near PA)

Comment

PM sent.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Here's a link to a video of the car!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

if you still have this when i get back from iraq in december, i might have to pick this up from you...
            No Shelter

Comment

Alright seriously, let's just get this car gone. $5000 for a fully built, turbo, stanced, and 6speed miata? Or you can buy a stock one for $3500-$4000? C'mon I know someone wants this car for the steal of a price.

Comment

GOOD GOD I WANT.

If you have this at income tax time, I will be in your driveway. Looks sick dude.
                Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

just out of curiousity, what power did it make?
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

That's a very nice little setup. Props, and good luck with the sale. Somebody just needs to give this a little TLC and they'll have a very very fun car that's not bad looking either.

Comment

Inspiration for my miata, glws
                      C5 A6 / / AMU TT

Comment

Looks very well built. If I could fit in a miata id pick it up. GLWS
                        3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Still for sale? Have cash in hand.
                          03' Lightning w/ Bolt-Ons | KLR 650 | Duece.

Originally posted by willis
                          This is Stanceworks, champ. Get with it.

Comment

gimme that shit

FO FREE
                            Originally posted by da3bous
                            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Good Price!

Comment

Working...
                              X