Wednesday Afternoon Mini-Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Afternoon Mini-Meet

This morning and afternoon, anybody who has driven into Fluid’s lot would have been confused — were we having a mini car meet?

It just so happens that we have a lot of vehicles representing BMW’s Motorsport division today. In total, the front of the lot was comprised of four M3s (three E46 M3s and our own E90 M3 sedan) and four M5s (all of the E39 variety, one of which belongs to our own Mike Marzano), with yet another E46 M3 being worked on in the shop. It was quite the collection of vehicles, and it really goes to showcase the wide-reaching tastes and preferences of their respective owners.

More pics of the hard-parked Ms (plus a shot of one of the M5's custom Fluid exhaust) at the blog!

http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/archives/4628
    Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 10-06-2010, 03:26 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Is that Kris' Phoenix Yellow?

What is he having you guys do to it now?

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
      Is that Kris' Phoenix Yellow?

What is he having you guys do to it now?
      I believe right now it has something to do with the gauges/wiring.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Where was my invite?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Where was my invite?
          In the mail. We sent it two weeks ago.

Since I assume you only receive mail by kangaroo and cans-attached-by-strings, it should be getting there in about another week or so.

That gives you one week to build a time machine, go back to yesterday, and be here for the photo shoot. Plenty of time, I'd say.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

But first I would have to go back to the 80's so I could build a delorian powered by a flux capacitor, then go to the future to steal an alminac so I could go back to the past and place sure bets only to come forward to last week where I would be over there with a brand spanking 7 series and have you guys going to town on it to make it ready for yesterday... That would be the perfect world then..

Comment

But seriously... Epic cars are epic.

Comment

Working...
              X