Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lean, Mean Grilling machine(Workout Conent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lean, Mean Grilling machine(Workout Conent)

So i roughly know how to grill but im more after the lean.

Seems like a lot like to work out here, so what's some advice on getting a little leaner? Im looking to just lean out a touch and add just a little more mass.

Ideas? tips? tricks?

Flickr

I precook all my meals, I use the George Forman for all my chicken....Well most of it...Sometimes i mix it up. Eat small meals more often. My shakes when i was worried about staying super lean were all for low carb diets...Metabolic whey is cheap and tastes great.
    chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Nice, thanks

Flickr

Comment

Water. Eat slow. Stop the moment you feel full. 5 fist sized meals a day (keep your fire stoked).

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Yeah. I think i need to eat slower, i have that problem. I mean im not loking to loose alot of weight, As im still pretty skinny, but just a few pounds less doughy.

Thanks for the tips guys

Flickr

Comment

If you want the gut gone...This is the best i have found. My buddy trimmed 2 inches off before his wedding after doing it a month.

I made a few changes when i did it.

1 dont tuck it behind your head if you can hold it straight. Its harder the father you go.

2 i like to throw as i come up and i never get to a relaxed spot on the bench. Keep pressure on your abs at all times.

Click Here: http://askdarin.com Submit your questions so I can answer them live every week... on my live webinars!Click here http://budurl.com/TrainOnline To...

After bulking i like to use it to see my abs again lol

Whats your work out like?

High rep/low weight= tone and defined
            Hi weight/low rep= mass

I like reps of 8 and on my last set if i got all 8 on my other 3 sets i go up with 2.5's and shoot for 8 and start there next time. Dips and things like that i do heavy weight and high rep....as heavy as i can anyways.
            Last edited by Russell_G; 09-13-2009, 02:54 AM.

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Just saw the update. thanks for the pointers man.

As far as workout, ive started narrowing it down a little, but i still dont have it down to a sceince. Id say its more to the side of more reps less weight, simply because i can lift that much, but dont seem to wear out from lifting quickly. Then agian, maybe i should just add more weight. Im not really looking to bulk up a ton but i wanna get rid of the gut a bit. More definition. So more reps i guess.

I also need to find a freind to go to the gym. All my freinds are lazy

Flickr

Comment

You have to do it for you and only you. My friends are super lazy, Some even come in to the gym while i lift and sit and watch. Just remember your hard work will pay off and you will look way better then those lazy friends. girls like guys who are inshape

Comment

Haha yea. my girlfreind was like oh you dont need to work out when i started. But i havent heard her complaining with the results

Flickr

Comment

my gf says that too but i know shes more in to showing me off when my weight is up lol

Comment

more reps, low weight

eat like a horse and do cardio. that will lean you out.

but more reps and low weight is usually for people trying to burn fat as well.

you will really need to push yourself. nothing wrong with putting on mass. keep up on your cardio and you wont get fat. but eat every 3 hours. and get some protein after you workout.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X