Falken ZE 512's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falken ZE 512's

Where can I find a 205/40 18 in this tire??? I'm lost.

Originally posted by 02jetguy View Post
    Where can I find a 205/40 18 in this tire??? I'm lost.
    You can't since Falken doesn't make a 512 in 205/40/18.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

well damn... resolves that issue. 215 it is

Comment

well damn... resolves that issue. 215 it is
        Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

Thanks buddy.. and btw, gotta throw it out there I love your car. I live in DFW and have seen it around..

Comment

Thanks buddy.. and btw, gotta throw it out there I love your car. I live in DFW and have seen it around..
            Thanks, man! Where in DFW are you? You on any local forums?

Comment

I currently live in euless.. And no local forums.. I'm out of the loop as far as anything around here is concerned. I was on dfdubs at one point cuz my jetta was at one point
              Interesting to look at.. lol but anyways I'm open for suggestions on local forums. I'm always down for meets and such.

Comment

I currently live in euless.. And no local forums.. I'm out of the loop as far as anything around here is concerned. I was on dfdubs at one point cuz my jetta was at one point
                Interesting to look at.. lol but anyways I'm open for suggestions on local forums. I'm always down for meets and such.
                www.dfweuros.com is the new local forum.

Comment

Working...
                X