Anyone on here into vintage tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here into vintage tools?

I just bought a 1977 snap on box with tools off craigslist today. The tools were nothing special but apparently (being in great condition with original paint) the box is worth close to what I paid for the whole thing.

found a forum that was dedicated to garage related stuff, specifically tools, and they told me it was rare to find a box in such surprisingly good condition.

anyone got anything to contribute?

Webb, you're my favorite vintage tool

Comment

Hmm, had no idea that there was a "Vintage Tool Scene"

Cool though. Might have to keep my eyes on C-list so I can start flippin tools for profit hahaha.

Comment

Crazy.

Comment

Wow, that was quick. Nice work.

Comment

I may or may not have a ton of them. I just call them old tools, and use them anyway.

Comment

Personally i think vintage tools are a rip off if ur into collecting them.
              but if ur selling they are awesome. i sold my grandads old sprint level for $500.
              and i wasn't even in good condition.
              Clinton
              1st Aussie on here
              Im Back!

Comment

I mainly just wanted the box. I was looking at that website and all these guys had some really old snap on and matco tools like from the 40s, but the thing is would you even use those? I mean they're probably worn out already, plus if you break it...

edit* andrew's my favorite tool EVAR

Comment

Working...
                X