Need to stance this van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to stance this van

I need help with possible suspension setup so that I can stance this van. Bags are not an option since it is a family hauler and I need the cargo room. Please help if at all possible.
    Attached Files

bags are the way to go, without ruining the comfort for your family. there are many ways to hide the components of the air system, one of which is under the car. I'm sure there is a false floor cargo area that could be utilized as well. cut springs would yield a upset wife / kids inside of a week. I applaud your efforts for tackling a new platform... it won't be straightforward though, unfortunately... a pioneer's journey never is.

Comment

Custom build coilovers.

Comment

what ben said. an air system does not have to consist of a 5 gallon air tank. a 3 is sufficient enough to drop and raise the front a couple of times before the pressure switch comes on, and its small enough to hide. a viair 450 can be easily hidden as well.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

thanks guys. I may have to reconsider the airride option.

Comment

get another van.

Comment

rather than buying an off the shelf tank, get one custom made so it will hide somewhere, like up under the car. Any decent fab shop/engineering place should be able to make one up. as long as you give them the space you have to work with, and make sure they know its gotta hold X psi

Comment

Working...
              X