Pre-SOTU Photo/Food/Hangout GTG Sat. 9/9/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-SOTU Photo/Food/Hangout GTG Sat. 9/9/10

So, with SOTU fastly approaching I thought it might be a decent idea to get everybody together. I myself know only a handful of people making the trek down to Sacramento in a few weeks and I think having a chance to put username's and cars to faces would be welcomed by all.

So, we'll start off the day with a short photo session (weather permitting) at 12:30pm! This location has yet to be determined, so photog's and everybody else should give ideas...I was thinking the Moutlake Terrace park and ride, the roof will be sick for shooting if the weather holds out. But, if it turns out to be shitty, we can just drive a few levels down and have multiple shoots on different levels.

Then, we can head a little further south to snag a bite to eat by 2:30pm. Again, food hasn't been decided upon yet and suggestions are welcome. I think a decent spot would be Dick's in Lake City way, which is maybe a 10-15 minute drive from the parking garage...This would be the end of the GTG and a good time to just kick it and think about all the crazy shit we'll be doing at SOTU!

Feel free to leave comments about photo/eating locations. I'll edit this post to show location, time, and adresses once people give some input. Thanks in advance.

Love
    , Justin
    Last edited by J_Swainzee; 09-30-2010, 05:29 PM.

I'll keep this in mind

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

As if just doin the work on the cars wasnt enough to worry about, damn I **** you.

Comment

Gonna need more interest than this!

Comment

Just saw this, weekends arent good for me but i might be able to make something happen :/

Comment

i might go, but not to sotu

Flickr

Comment

any chance this will still be goin down after 7?

Comment

swainzee... looks like a fail... we had a large portion of the cars goin on alki last night right before you cracked your pan!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                  swainzee... looks like a fail... we had a large portion of the cars goin on alki last night right before you cracked your pan!
                  Ye of little faith! just remembered to post this on vwvortex right now...any other places you recommend? or just help a bro out and throw it up on some other sites for me if you don't mind!

Comment

Originally posted by J_Swainzee View Post
                    Ye of little faith! just remembered to post this on vwvortex right now...any other places you recommend? or just help a bro out and throw it up on some other sites for me if you don't mind!
                    honestly I might not even be there... I need to tear into the BMW and get shit done before the drive...

Comment

I might be working, if not, i'll try and make it out.
                      sigpic
                      GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Word. Think I might post this on a few other forums tonight when I get home

Comment

Working...
                        X